Alexandra Dowling as Roslin Frey

Myrish Swamp Thing

I like the casting. :drool:

Now it'll be completely believable that Edmure is so distracted he has no idea what's going outside the doors.

I always thought Charlotte Hope would be playing a renamed Roslin...I wonder who she is now...

Charlotte Hope has been cast as 'Myranda'. We know that we're going to be seeing the Eyrie again this season (Lysa and Robin Arryn are filming, and a behind the scenes video of Littlefinger in the process of leaving King's Landing has surfaced), so it would make sense for Myranda to be a character there. Perhaps they've combined Mya and Myranda into a single character.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not exactly how I imagined her, but if she went to Oxford Drama she's got to be a decent actor. Has anyone seen that Merlin episode? Not sure her acting ability will matter - the part is listed as a cameo - but they could give her some decent screen time (she's pretty).

• 2 months later...

It seems that Perdita Weeks was cast in a so-far unspecified role in Season Three, but ended up dropping out to do another mini-series. That mini-series ended up falling through and despite she wanting to come back GOT, it was too late her. http://www.dailymail...ost-Throne.html

Might be another role, but my own guess would be that she was originally cast as Roslin Frey.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that Perdita Weeks was cast in a so-far unspecified role in Season Three, but ended up dropping out to do another mini-series. That mini-series ended up falling through and despite she wanting to come back GOT, it was too late her. http://www.dailymail...ost-Throne.html

Might be another role, but my own guess would be that she was originally cast as Roslin Frey.

She also played Mary Boleyn in The Tudors, the sister of Anne Boleyn, played by Natalie Dormer, who plays Margaery Tyrell.

Archived