Greenseeing 104: I See Ramsay, I See Mance

K.C.

True, I'm not a gracious winner at all

The poster below has vandalized something

True, I painted a shitty graffitti on a wall on the shore of my city when I was 16 :lol:

The poster below has done a similar thing and got caught.

Tru...I mean I plead the 5th Amendment

the person below knows about the 5th Amendment of the US Conistuition

DaniSnowborn: False.

Justin is my name not Alek: True

The poster below has prank phone called a sex hotline and had the police called on them.

False but I do amazing prank phone calls

The poster below likes to send the message 'oh god I'm pregnant!' to random numbers for fun

Eta- the poster below will be KTL and he will explain

True. I was at a camp ground and there was a pay phone. I put $2 in it and called a sex hotline that was advertised in the back of the phone book, and started saying random shit, like "Do you want me to stick a wine bottle up there baby?" and "For $5.99, you can have my services for one hour". They soon figured out that I wasn't serious and they threatened to call the cops, but I kept saying stuff and they hung up. I called back and kept saying stuff like that, and then they said that they were calling the cops. Later on in the day, I saw some cops walking around near a pay phone, and I stayed away from the pay phone for the rest of the day. It was quite funny.

The poster below will post their opinion of my story.

True. I was at a camp ground and there was a pay phone. I put $2 in it and called a sex hotline that was advertised in the back of the phone book, and started saying random shit, like "Do you want me to stick a wine bottle up there baby?" and "For $5.99, you can have my services for one hour". They soon figured out that I wasn't serious and they threatened to call the cops, but I kept saying stuff and they hung up. I called back and kept saying stuff like that, and then they said that they were calling the cops. Later on in the day, I saw some cops walking around near a pay phone, and I stayed away from the pay phone for the rest of the day. It was quite funny.

The poster below will post their opinion of my story.

True. But I've been told worse by a guy who called stores in the mall with girls working at them

ETA- meaning eh I've heard worse KTL, no judging

The poster below has been arrested

Archived