London BWB Christmas/New Year Moot Dec 2012

At the London meet up a few weeks ago everyone said we should have another one around Christmas time so I guess it's time to start planning something now.

The week or two leading up to Christmas are always very busy so I'm going to suggest a meet up for the week between Christmas and New Year, 27-30 December. Much easier to find a venue that week when the city is emptier, but that's just a suggestion and that week might be difficult for some people. Feel free to suggest a date before Christmas if you'd rather do that and we'll try to find a date that works for the majority of people.

So post here if you're interested in getting together and let us know which dates work best for you.

I think between Christmas and New Year is dicey simply because people tend to have family obligations and are out of the area. Maybe the first two weeks in December is a better bet? Just a suggestion.

I will not be able to come between Christmas and New Year because of aforementioned family obligations and we are away for Christmas.

N

I wont be in the area in the xmas period - will be with the folks. I could however make a special trip up with the Significant Other if the dates are convenient. :)

The SO and I will be in Dysneyland from the 13th - 17th of dec. also have commitments on the 18th.

hope we can make whatever gets decided.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, was assuming you were going for at least one more post and didn't want to interrupt.

Edit: fuck you apple, putting apostrophes in words which are perfectly fine via ninja autocorrect!

Targh has suggested the 27th.

Lady N can make the 28th or 29th.

Pebble can't make the 28th.

Everyone else seems to be fairly flexible or can't make it at all during that period. How do we feel about Saturday 29 December?

We also have a suggestion for another meet up in the first two weeks of December but no specific date. I can't do the 7, 13 or 14, but any other date would be OK.

Let's get a few more suggested dates posted by all concerned and then we should put it to a vote.

Archived