Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

Har! You thought you'd seen the last of me, didn't you? But no, after the original thread was closed (for length, I suppose), I thought you had the right to keep on playing. So that's what we're going to do.

Complete Ranking

Honorable Mentions

# 25 Sandor Clegane 48

# 24 Melisandre 53

# 23 Loras Tyrell 54

# 22 Taena of Myr 57

#21 Jaqen H'ghar 65

Top 20

# 20 Euron Greyjoy 67

#19 Wyman Manderly 68 - in the infamous episode that would later be known as The Wymangate

#18 Renly Baratheon 70

#17 Nymeria Sand 71

#16 Theon Greyjoy 79

#15 Robb Stark 82

#14 Lyanna Stark 84

#13 Rhaegar Targaryen 90

#12 Ygritte 94

#11 Margaery Tyrell 96

#10 Ashara Dayne 103

#9 Jon Snow 107

#8 Sansa Stark 125

#7 Asha Greyjoy 148

#6 Val 149

#5 Oberyn Martell 156

#4 Cersei Lannister 163

#3 Daenerys Targaryen 164

#2 Arianne Martell 188

#1 Jaime Lannister 196

#15 Robb Stark

82 points

In 16 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 4 women (really?)

Average placing: 5.9

Highest placing: 1. That was me. I confess.

I'm not judging. That guy is unfairly attractive.

-

Shortly after the end of Our Most Hated, when we were deciding the theme for the next game, I openly declare "I'd go gay for Richard Madden". And well, it is true. However, this is called Book Characters Guessing Game, so let's try to forget that amazing scottish accent and stick to Robb Stark, the King in the North.

When we meet him he is a boy of 14 years, but as the novel goes on we find that he is much more than just that. He can be a just lord, a wise commander, a great warrior (don't tell me that all that he has never lost a battle stuff doesn't turn you on a little bit), and all that while he keeps being an insecure kid inside, who fears the Greatjon and Roose Bolton (maybe you should have feared him a bit more, huh?). Maybe it is that inner fight that makes us love him so much?

Nah. I guess it's his deep blue Tully eyes, his long red auburn hair, his muscles... (not to mention that this guy has never lost a battle, can you believe it?). Who can say if his younger brothers will grow up to be as good-looking as he was? Apparently, the Tully genes make a body beautiful.

And young Jeyne fell for it. She fell for his sex-appeal, for his crown, for the sadness of a man who has lost two brothers... actually, maybe if Robb had been less attractive he might still be alive today, married to a pretty Frey girl and ruling the North. But that would make for such a crappy story. He's dead now, and we will always remember him like he was at the age of sixteen - young, handsome, winning battles and screwing up things.

As the Queen (the english band, not Jeyne Westerling) once sang, Only the Good Die Young. That's what happened to the brave Young Wolf.

Leaderboard!

Volonqar 13

Stavos 12

Lady Wendy 11

Chelly 10

KhaleesiDany 10

King Tywin Lannister 10

Crown 9

The Angel's Prophet 9

King Stannis Baratheon 9

Jaime's Sand Snake 9

SnowStorm 8

Headless Jeyne 8

DaniSnowborn 8

Hearmeroar92 8

AryaSnow 7

Lady Kraken 6

St. Arya of the Knife 6

Liar 5

Juanvito 5

Julifay 5

The Lord's Kiss 5

Petyr Baelish the First 5

Ser Laughing Storm 5

The Blackbear 4

Killer Cacti 3

Eddard of the House Stark 3

Syseanne 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Lunadangelo 2

Silver Spearwife 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

Mym 1

Hint for #14:

This character was dead before the beginning of A Game of Thrones

#14 will be posted on Thursday.

Damn! I should have kept it safe and not gambled it all on Ygritte. I was sure Robb would be higher since he's got such a strong fanbase.

1.) Rhaegar Targaryen

2.) Lyanna Stark

3.) Ashara Dayne

Archived