Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

GAMBLE!

The Mance!

Sansa? I like her, but she a young girl in the dirtiest fantasies thread... That's a bit weird.

He likes the song of steel on steel. *gag*

Some of the younger members may have voted for her, is my gamble.

Mance? I don't see him being this high considering how many men we've already had released.

Preliminary guess

1: Sansa. Pushed here by those for whom fantazising about her (or about Sophie Turner, for that matter) isn't weird.

I am of the female persuasion and love men with nice masts!!! But I would give Sophie Turner (or AN ADULT Sansa wthout the pretensions) a better vote. Some guys would go 'gay' for Richard Madden. I might do the same for ST.

I am of the female persuasion and love men with nice masts!!! But I would give Sophie Turner (or AN ADULT Sansa wthout the pretensions) a better vote. Some guys would go 'gay' for Richard Madden. I might do the same for ST.

I might for Lena.... (or maybe I've just been spending too much time with Jaime)

Well, three out of the last four hints were pointing at him, so he had to show up soon or late...

# 13 Rhaegar Targaryen

90 points

In 14 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 7 men and 7 women

Highest placing: 1 (3 times)

Lowest placing: 10

Average placing: 4.8

Seventeen and new to knighthood, Rhaegar Targaryen had worn black plate over golden ringmail when he cantered onto the lists. Long streamers of red and gold and orange silk had floated behind his helm, like flames. Two of her uncles fell before his lance, along with a dozen of her father’s finest jousters, the flower of the west. By night the prince had played his silver harp and her weep. When she had been presented to him, Cersei had almost drowned in the depths of his sad purple eyes. He has been wounded, she recalled thinking, but I will mend his hurt when we are wed. Next to Rhaegar, even her beautiful Jaime had seemed no more than a callow boy.

As The Angel's Prophet pointed out, it is very cute to have him and Lyanna next to each other on the list. :love:

The first descriptions we get of the last Prince of Dragonstone are provided by Robert Baratheon. I don't know if you felt the same, but I actually thought he was an horrible person when I read A Game of Thrones. Seriously, dude, she was betrothed to Robert! Why would you...? Why?

Later on, though, we find out that in the story it's easier to see Robert as the bad guy. Rhaegar was the silver prince, the one that always did good things and was loved by everyone in the world, how could he have ever done anything bad? Also, his eyes were damn purple, who in the world wouldn't have fallen for that?

Yes, Rhaegar was not just a charismatic man, a great singer and a just leader, he was also very, very hot. People were seldom blind to his charm, his silver hair and his purple eyes, his perfect body... Every woman in the Seven Kingdoms would have run away with him just like Lya did. Every woman, and a good man named Jon Connington.

Anyway, the Trident chose Robert to survive and rule and Rhaegar to be smashed and remembered with love and passion. Might be that if he had lived he would have turned into another fat guy without any skills at kingship, but I don't really believe that. Rhaegar Targaryen was a great man, and maybe if he had seated the Iron Throne stuff wouldn0t have been so horrible for anyone in Westeros.

Also, I'll never get tired of saying that he invented the greatest pick up line ever. Imagine him approaching Lyanna, smiling, and saying: "hey lady, I think ancient prophecies require that I put a dragon head in you. If you know what I mean. How about it? :leer: "

Leaderboard!

Volonqar 18

Stavos 15

Crown 14

Chelly 14

Jaime's Sand Snake 14

Hearmeroar92 13

The Angel's Prophet 13

Headless Jeyne 13

SnowStorm 13

Lady Wendy 13

King Tywin Lannister 12