Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.5: Thalty Thea Thcum

K.C.

:lmao:

Juanvito - yeth it ith, but I altho find it amuthing - if for no other reathon, then for Thnowborn'th rethponthe.

Edit: uh, I mithread. I thought you thait thcandalouth. I cannot read, apparently. :dunce:

I cannot wait for mathter Thhelly to thee thith! :lol:

Buck, I uthed to thtay up all night playing video gameth, but I like how your mind ith working :lol:

Oh, do you now? But what wath it that I heard about you and the thpikey plant in TTTNE?

:lmao:

Juanvito - yeth it ith, but I altho find it amuthing - if for no other reathon, then for Thnowborn'th rethponthe.

Edit: uh, I mithread. I thought you thait thcandalouth. I cannot read, apparently. :dunce:

I cannot wait for mathter Thhelly to thee thith! :lol:

It ith thalathiouth and thcandalouth ath well

You're an evil flower ath well :stillsick:

:whip:

Her Pantleththnethth mutht come and :whip: you all! :pirate:

Oh no, you mutht have micthed me with thomebody elthe. I am a completely non-harmful good-meaning little flower. :blushing:

Oh, thure thhe will. Thhelly, where are you? Your prethenthe ith required by your thtudentth!

Buck, it'th a bromanthe :cool4: with mandateth and everything :lol: (I don't know if the latter ith a word, but it thhould be! :lol: )

Errr, what ith it thuppothed to mean, if I may athk?

:bang: I know what a bromanthe ith. I wath athking about the word mandateth. Ith it not thomehow connected to how long are politithhianth allowed to thit in one pothithhion? I can not figure out how mandateth are connected to bromantheth.

The thpikey plant detherveth a :whip: for mithunderthtanding my potht.

Arya - thhe will refuthe :whip: th and :grouphug: th and :kiss: th to Cacti for a long long long time ...

:bang: I know what a bromanthe ith. I wath athking about the word mandateth. Ith it not thomehow connected to how long are politithhianth allowed to thit in one pothithhion? I can not figure out how mandateth are connected to bromantheth.

The thpikey plant detherveth a :whip: for mithunderthtanding my potht.

Arya - thhe will refuthe :whip: th and :grouphug: th and :kiss: th to Cacti for a long long long time ...

:rofl: Oh you meant mandatheth :rofl: No, I'm thorry, I meant man-date :lol:

No! :kiss: I thhould have hyphenated :)

Tho who were you PMing yethterday? :leer:

Thankth, you are kind to thay that. :kiss:

It wath the mighty CROW, if you want to know. I altho invited him to Vargoland, but apparently he hath dethided not to come honour uth with a vithit. :(

Archived