TTTNE 369 - Pie Fight!

Silver Spearwife

Maybe it was a HUGE pie. :-)

Oh, did you think I would humiliate Silver's party by bringing a small pie in here?

It's better to not actually throw the pie. Get in close and smear it in the face/back of the head/wherever you can and run. Look for those who just threw their pie themselves, the pie-less victims are easiest, confused, trying to grab the next pie. Be sneaky.

Thanks for your advice, will remember. ;)

ETA: excellent Crown, my mother thinks the same of me :rofl:

Yeah, but you need certain 'skills' to do it.

Confession time: I can't pour drinks into a glass without making the entire kitchen wet.

:lol: Oh the mental imagery...

It's okay, Crown. I can cook pasta and some Mexican dip. That's all.

Well, mostly. I once blackened my pierogis. It was a sad day. I did so want those pierogis...

So i have come to the realization i must stop posting here for the good of the board, this is now the 3rd time that i shit you not the very second i type a long post and hit the post button the site blows up and shuts down :(.

Farewell cruel world :leaving:

Eyron: I'll be sure to remember that for the next party I'm joining.

Thanks for your advice.

You are welcome!

This is true.

I recommend pumpkin pie if not regular cream. You'd be surprised how hard pies can be...

Another good reason to not throw it, I can imagine the crust can be quite painful in the wrong place...

I only have experience from full contact snow fights, but I guessed pie fighting is much the same.

So i have come to the realization i must stop posting here for the good of the board, this is now the 3rd time that i shit you not the very second i type a long post and hit the post button the site blows up and shuts down :(.

To be fair, it could quite easily have been the forum's server overheating from the copiouis amounts of smoking hot Jaime images I posted near the end of eg :-p

Dunno which is worse, a constantly crashing board or tttne without guidence of Crow :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You kid? Yes?

The server was attacked, and I'm confident a long CROW post still do not fall into the "attack" category of things.

Nay! It is the board's fault! It cannot handle the supreme awesomeness of the CROW.

Do not leave us without your masterful guidance, o CROW! :bowdown:

Hey, Ice Crow. :cheers:

How about setting up your system? That could help, I guess.

Or a Java-update would do?

Alright you have all convinced me to stay but when the board blows up again and your sitting there thinking "damn CROW" don't get mad at me :lol:.

I'm really not joking though the last 3 times this has happend it happened at the very second i hit post then the board was offline for everyone :lol:.

Archived