TTTNE 369 - Pie Fight!

Silver Spearwife

Yeah, but you need certain 'skills' to do it.

Confession time: I can't pour drinks into a glass without making the entire kitchen wet...

Yes, that's how clumsy I am.

Ow... I'm sorry. If you have certain mobility issues, that can't be helped of course, and baking would be hard. If you have not so severe issues, a kitchen can always be cleaned up, and you would perhaps get better at it after practicing some.

So i have come to the realization i must stop posting here for the good of the board, this is now the 3rd time that i shit you not the very second i type a long post and hit the post button the site blows up and shuts down :(.

Farewell cruel world :leaving:

CROW? You cannot do that to us, you cannot, we need you here. If you say something like that again, I may cover all your pretty feathers with this pie cream and you won't like it. But if you stay, you can eat that pie! :kiss:

Alright you have all convinced me to stay but when the board blows up again and your sitting there thinking "damn CROW" don't get mad at me :lol:.

I'm really not joking though the last 3 times this has happend it happened at the very second i hit post then the board was offline for everyone :lol:.

Awwww, see, here is your pie. *gives pie to CROW*

Now I wonder if you really have anything to do with it :uhoh: ... like the board could not handle all those sexy CROW links in the last thread :leer:.

Ow... I'm sorry. If you have certain mobility issues, that can't be helped of course, and baking would be hard. If you have not so severe issues, a kitchen can always be cleaned up, and you would perhaps get better at it after practicing some.

I've been practicing for seventeen years now, and I still suck. I'm physically a clumsy idiot (which tends to be funny from time to time*), luckily I got the brains...

*I dropped my calculator during my math test, and my crush laughed. Is that a sign?!

CROW? You cannot do that to us, you cannot, we need you here. If you say something like that again, I may cover all your pretty feathers with this pie cream and you won't like it. But if you stay, you can eat that pie! :kiss:

Why can't both things happen :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Crow, don't even joke about flying off on us. :angry: I will be forced to hunt you down and bring you back, ad then you'll be in trouble. Spankings may ensue.

On second thought... :devil:

: :leer: :spank: :spank:

*I dropped my calculator during my math test, and my crush laughed. Is that a sign?!

your damn right it is a sign the question is how good of a sing is it? tell me that when she laughed you looked her in the eyes and smiled or laughed a little yourself?????????

Night, whoever goes to sleep!

I've been practicing for seventeen years now, and I still suck. I'm physically a clumsy idiot (which tends to be funny from time to time*), luckily I got the brains...

You are not a clumsy idiot. Get this silly idea out of your head. :grouphug:

I must admit that I do sadly not think it is a sign. Probably everybody else laughed too, did they not? :(

Why can't both things happen :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Now you are too demanding already, both? :blushing:

your damn right it is a sign the question is how good of a sing is it? tell me that when she laughed you looked her in the eyes and smiled or laughed a little yourself?????????

Yeah, I looked at her and probably smiled and giggled in an awkward way.

You are not a clumsy idiot. Get this silly idea out of your head. :grouphug:

I must admit that I do sadly not think it is a sign. Probably everybody else laughed too, did they not?

I am clumsy, it's a part of me. And no, not everyone laughed, most of them looked at me like: what the fuck are you doing?

I am clumsy, it's a part of me. And no, not everyone laughed, most of them looked at me like: what the fuck are you doing?

Then you can just practice to try to get better. You can. Lady Catherine the Bourgh says so, and she is never wrong.

Then it might be considered a sign indeed. ;) Why not asking her about that?

Yeah, I looked at her and probably smiled and giggled in an awkward way.

That's good it gives you an "IN" it's a convo starter, it would have been best to use this to start a convo right after the test by saying something like "can you believe i did that" just something about it to relive the moment you both found funny. Now it is still something you can use next time you see her to start a convo, it's these kind of "INS" or opportunities you gotta take advantage of when you can. Remember though it will only start you off you gotta keep the convo going and then you let things happen as they will :).

Night Jaime, Lord T and Eyron :grouphug: i'll snuggle up with ya'll later :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Then you can just practice to try to get better. You can. Lady Catherine the Bourgh says so, and she is never wrong.

Then it might be considered a sign indeed. ;) Why not asking her about that?

Somehow, after all these years, I still can't properly pour a drink. So practicing doesn't always work.

That's good it gives you an "IN" it's a convo starter, it would have been best to use this to start a convo right after the test by saying something like "can you believe i did that" just something about it to relive the moment you both found funny. Now it is still something you can use next time you see her to start a convo, it's these kind of "INS" or opportunities you gotta take advantage of when you can. Remember though it will only start you off you gotta keep the convo going and then you let things happen as they will :).

Yeah, I should have, but she has the traditional friend who never leaves her side (who is slightly more talkative, most of the time).

Archived