"Sistering" is not a sexual act

Yagathai

OK ladies and gentlemen, taking all bets.

Odds that KIY's writing is in fact really, really bad: evens.

Odds that this inside source is, or was speaking, bullshit: 5/4.

Odds on this statement being true: 20/1.

I'm not even going to offer bets on what aspect of KIY's sexuality offends people. I have limits.

Odds that this is true: 10,000/1.

100/1.

Any bets?

Can I do a 10 dollar parlay?

OK ladies and gentlemen, taking all bets.

Where's the over/under on his ban, then??

Odds that KIY's writing is in fact really, really bad: evens.

Still betting yes, no matter the odds.

Odds that this inside source is, or was speaking, bullshit: 5/4.

See, I would have made the line 6/8 (eight to win six). :P.

Odds on this statement being true: 20/1.

Odds here should be about 35/1...

I'm not even going to offer bets on what aspect of KIY's sexuality offends people. I have limits.

I, however, have no shame. So here we go:

Overbearing attitude: 7/1

Sexist seeming, ignorance filled comments: 2/3

BS about feminist operatives: 21/4

Resentment over sucky writing not being published: 23/3

The fact that he has a penis instead of a vagina: 9,397,874,556,654,138,745/1

Odds that this is true: 10,000/1.

No bet, and odds should be higher.

100/1.

Odds should be a hell of a lot longer than that, given how touchy this had made him toward women.

All in all I think he's doing rather well. He's got 3 mods making fun of him and yet not banned. That's a fine line to strike, so give him credit where it's due. Many newbies failed in striking the balance between odious enough to draw attention and being over the line and getting banned. It is not an easy task, this great equilibrium of internet notoriety.

All in all I think he's doing rather well. He's got 3 mods making fun of him and yet not banned. That's a fine line to strike, so give him credit where it's due. Many newbies failed in striking the balance between odious enough to draw attention and being over the line and getting banned. It is not an easy task, this great equilibrium of internet notoriety.

My theory is that family shenanigans and mods being drunk on over eating turkey is causing an increase in tolerance.

My theory is that family shenanigans and mods being drunk on over eating turkey is causing an increase in tolerance.

At least two of us are not eating turkey.

Don't know about Mormont, but I'm waiting for the Vogonesque poetry to erupt before taking definitive action.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturitions are to me,

As plurdled gabbleblotchits,

On a lurgid bee,

That mordiously hath bitled out,

Its earted jurtles,

Into a rancid festering confectious inchulsphygnum.

Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,

Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,

And living glupules frart and slipulate,

Like jowling meated liverslime,

Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turling dromes,

And hooptiously drangle me,

With crinkly bindlewurdles,

Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,

See if I don't!

It's in a language you wouldn't understand. No offense, but it's my native tongue and only spoken by about 2.5 million people.

If your current business model is that you can make a living selling your poetry to a market that is limited to only 2.5 million people, perhaps you should rethink things. Discrimination by feminists, no matter how vile, may not be the main obstacle to you earning a living. Maybe vent some of that rage at demographics?

If your current business model is that you can make a living selling your poetry to a market that is limited to only 2.5 million people, perhaps you should rethink things. Discrimination by feminists, no matter how vile, may not be the main obstacle to you earning a living. Maybe vent some of that rage at demographics?

Agree completely.

Also, to our Vogon poet: I'm going to assume, for the sake of argument, that the story you were told was true, and that there was a bias towards female poets in that particular poetry collection. The thing is, they did not exclude all poems by men, did they? What does it say that their poems still made the cut, but yours didn't? Perhaps it would be good to spend more time improving your poems and less looking for someone to blame.

Lastly, if you aren't simply trolling with everything you wrote about women, it might be of great use to you to read this:

http://whatever.scal...tting-there-is/

ETA: This link is actually useful, I'm not snarking at you like I did with the comic I linked last night.

I'm actually pretty disappointed with my Militant Feminist sisters. At first I thought we were doing pretty well, for our agents to have infiltrated themselves into several influential and high-ranking positions. Then it turns out that it's just a publisher of poetry anthologies. And NOW you tell me that these anthologies are only published in some tiny minority language?? We're really going to have to work on that dastardly fiendish plan for world domination, guys.

Archived