Perth BwB - December Meet

Stubby

Paxter is gracing us with a visit, 14 December - 27 December, Callum has moved over here to the promised land to work in FIFO, I have finished my law degree, Gillio is selling out of her purgatory cafe and really, do we need a reason?

So, expressions of interest available dates from everyone to start with and then we'll lock in a venue and time.

Attending

Stubby

laoise

Gillio

Tom

Paxter

Rinzy

Callum

Hand and a Half

Date

Saturday 22 December 2012.

Venue/Time

V Burger, Victoria Park @ 7.30pm.

Well, assuming I havent sold, will be working solidly till 24th when the main supplier closes for chrissy, and we cant restock chips and stuff if he's closed, so will maybe off for the week of 24th, at least till the Thursday. Not sure if Hubby will be in town as he too has just started a FIFO job, is currently in training and they're not sure when the want to send him away. I'm sure we'll manage either way!!

I can still make evenings pre 24th, as long as i get time for a shower, hate wearing eau de chipfat when I'm out!!!

As if you don't even put me down as interested :P Around that time I may have two things to celebrate. 1) Hopefully getting into vet nursing and 2) getting my shiny red car, with its beautiful number plates back :smug:

Evenings would probably work best for me, but it'll be easier to confirm dates when I have some sort of idea which days I'll be working over the holidays :dunno:

sounds good, we still dont know what hubby's roster will be, or when he will head north, so pencil him in for now

ETA He's schedules to finally go north at beginning of January so we're cool. Most of my suppliers are off from 21st so I MAY get the monday off, fingers crossed!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have taken a squizz at the V Burger website and it looks good.

I'm nominating there at about 7.30pm for drinks and 8.00 for ordering, to give clan Gillio time to get there. Plan is open for objections until midday today, then I will make a booking. There is a possibility that Hand and a Half may be around as well.

Callum, if you need directions, a lift or other assistance to get there, i have PMed you my mobile number.

Archived