TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

Mance Rayder, leader of the savages, very impressive. <_<

I am not fond of Mance, and I think he is incredibly overrated.

I like him, but I too think he's overrated.

I mean, come on guys...what was he doing while Stannis was sinking the Iron fleet of Fair Isle? While Euron was reaving every coastal town he came across?

He was playing his lute. That is SO badass... :rolleyes: :P

I like him, but I too think he's overrated.

I mean, come on guys...what was he doing while Stannis was sinking the Iron fleet of Fair Isle? While Euron was reaving every coastal town he came across?

He was playing his lute. That is SO badass... :rolleyes: :P

And how did he become king? He outfought untrained, poorly equipped wildlings, and persuaded the rest of the illiterate, uneducated wildlings to join him. Very difficult.

I will never understand the popularity of the useless, retarded Greyjoys.

<_<

I always defend them, I see lots of good things on them as a whole and individually, and they're also very entertaining, much more than the Starks! but this discussion belongs to GenBooks :lol:

Sooooooo.... We are suppose to be naked right? Or did I come under-dressed? :leer:

Under-dressed? What is this term? Never heard of such nonsense. :P

KRB? I like KEG, KEL, and Pelow better. :P you will always be those 3 to me. ;) KRB is no fun typing. :lol: Pelow! :commie:

Congrats on your win, btw. I know you thanked in advanced. ;)

Hey everybody! St Arya, how was your Northern/Dorne fusion T-day dinner?

I'm actually pretty decent at poker, I'll take that challenge :)

Question: do other countries play a driving game about headlights being out? (I know it's played all over the USA.) so say you're driving and see a another car with a headlight out, you slap the dash or ceiling and yell the chosen word (here its pididdle :P )and everyone else has to take off an article of clothing. It's a fun game ;)

My username is King Roose Bolton until this TTTNE is over. :P

Well then. Whatever you say I guess, can I still call you Kel, Keg, or Pelow? My autocorrect keeps changing KRB to BOB. :rofl:

Archived