TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

Morning!

Congrats to Pelow, or whatever your name is now. Are you sure you do not want to be called Bob?

I know that the books discussion should be limited to the book forums, but ...

I am not fond of Mance, and I think he is incredibly overrated.

Blasphemy! :fencing:

Ok, this stops now.

So we all agreed this is a naked theme, right? :pimp:

No. :whip:

Technically true, i did have feathers once, but Yana stole them when she left yesterday so i'm naked as a jay bird right now HAR HAR HAR.

*hands the CROW some clothes*

Am I using too many emoticons? :dunno:

There are never too many emoticons. :P

Why do I think about Hodor now?

Oh gods. :stillsick: You needed to mention this?

I fan made of CROW feathers?

I assure you no CROWs were harmed in the making of the fans...unless they wanted to be. :leer: :whip:

Buckwheat, why are you making people get dressed? :(. I sometimes wonder if you like me at all. :P

Why do I picture something nasty when somebody asks that?

:stillsick: :lol:

Ha! I just found out why I posted just "Crow" lately. My "n" on the keyboard doesn't work properly.

:o Make sure you post it correctly! You cannot mix up Crown and the CROW, we cannot have that HAR HAR HAR!

I assure you no CROWs were harmed in the making of the fans...unless they wanted to be. :leer: :whip:

Buckwheat, why are you making people get dressed? :(. I sometimes wonder if you like me at all. :P

I want chocolate on my fan.

Of course I like you. :grouphug: It is just my inner propriety guardian speaking. We cannot have naked people walking all over TTTNE, that would be highly immoral.

Archived