Legendary Swords Reappearing?

kingowinter

I think so; he left it behind when he tried to desert. He would probably give it back to the Mormonts.

Dany promises Jorah a Valyrian long sword like the world has never seen. She doesn't know he already had one and gave it up. But since Jon has Longclaw now it would make since if Dany and Jon gave Jorah Blackfyre

Ice was four hundred years old and it was named after a sword wielded by the old kings of winter. I wonder what happened to that one.

ETA Dany would wear a sword the same way she wears bells in her hair. As part of her image as conqueror. It doesn't mean she would actually wield it.

Ice was four hundred years old and it was named after a sword wielded by the old kings of winter. I wonder what happened to that one.

I still hope that Ice was originally one of those swords the Others use and that it's hidden in the crypts somewhere waiting to be reclaimed.

Having a sword that shatters any metal sword it hits could be a good reason the Starks were so feared and respected for so long.

Ive always thought that The Golden Company havent given Aegon Blackfyre incase people think, oh he holds Blackfyre, he must be a blackfyre and thus not a Targaryen, and the best way to unite the loyalists is by having him be a Targ, as many houses would have opposed the rebellion, and thus him too

Blackfyre will resurface as it is given to Aegon, since until Daemon Blackfyre it was the sword of Targaryen kings since Aegon I, and it will be used as a recruiting tool.

I think Aegon V may have allowed BR to take Dark Sister with him to the Wall, and he may even keep it in the cave somewhere.

Gerion is the new corsair king, and I think we will see him with Brightroar when Tyrion crosses the Narrow Sea back to Westeros.

Jon gave Arya Needle, and what is to stop him from giving Dark Sister to her, it's designed for a woman and practically destined for her.

If Jon is the rightful Targ king than Blackfyre would naturally go to him.

I like your ideas, and I really want to see Arya with Dark Sister. She could also probably wield Longclaw since it is a bastard blade.

I really want to see Ice reforged and back in Stark hands. I'm not sure how they will get that red out but they better.

why would dany never be trained at arms...her ancestors were and she has it in her blood to be a skilled warrior. even with the dragons the targs of the past like Aegon and his sisters were still skilled warriors.

Dany is like Rhaenys, a dragon rider but not a swordsman. She uses her wit and a little sex to get shit done

Jon of course would be Aegon

Arya is Visenya minus the whole marrying Jon. Arya will carry Dark Sister but not ride a dragon

Blackfyre: most definitely.

Dark sister: possibly, but maybe only to get a glimpse of it.

Those are really the only two "legendary" swords I could see for sure fitting into the story at hand. Dawn would be awesome to see, but I don't know if they will take the time out of the story to introduce another Sword of the Morning

I've always hoped Arya would fill out and use Widow's Wail.

I'd rather Widow's Wail would be reforged with Oathkeeper back into Ice.

Where is all this coming from with arya and dark sister? HOW is this sword going to make it to her?

If Jon gets it, he may give it to her when they eventually meet again. Arya has a bit of Visenya in her: a warrior woman reputed to have dabbled in sorcery, which Arya will after some more training from the FM.

Archived