TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Hello! Chocolate? :drool:

felice another fine win :cheers: nice theme to it has bee......................... wait a minute this whole theme is about chocolate :uhoh:

(packs bags)

(books flight)

(gets to airport but is not allowed on plane)

(realizes i have wingss i don't need a plane)

(flys as far from chcoclate as possible)

Do not worry, I will protect you from them! :fencing:

*hides the CROW behind her back*

I am really busy, so just a quick hello to everybody!

They only go by the manufacturers warranty and they will only replace it if it is defective :(

"Causes asthma" definitely sounds like a defect to me!

Everything made of chocolate (or cheese) is good, it is known.

Especially chocolate cheesecake 8)

Well, don't procrastinate then! ;)

I just clicked on the CROW's adorable thread on adorableness in GenChat and now wondering why have I never done this before. Only clicked on some links now, and it is all so sweeeeeeeet. :wub: Whenever I feel down from now on, I will go there.

I just clicked on the CROW's adorable thread on adorableness in GenChat and now wondering why have I never done this before. Only clicked on some links now, and it is all so sweeeeeeeet. :wub: Whenever I feel down from now on, I will go there.

I can't help it, it's in my nature.

Looking forward to next week, (mid)season finale for Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead.

I only wish Boardwalk Empire was one of the shows hitting midseason. (No spoilers) The season started so good, but couldn't seem to maintain. So many cool characters to follow and instead we get a lot of slow build up. I loved the last episode of course. I just wish things had developed a bit quicker.

I only wish Boardwalk Empire was one of the shows hitting midseason. (No spoilers) The season started so good, but couldn't seem to maintain. So many cool characters to follow and instead we get a lot of slow build up. I loved the last episode of course. I just wish things had developed a bit quicker.

I agree, they underused a lot of the awesome minor characters (Chalky, van Alden, Capone) and overused the tedious hospital storyline with Margaret.

Do not worry, I will protect you from them! :fencing:

*hides the CROW behind her back*

Someone finally willing to protect me instead of bake me in a pie or turn me into a CROWcicle or turn me into CROW fondue :uhoh:.

Thank you for protecting me :grouphug:, i kinda feel like Bran when Hodor is carrying him on his back :lol:

Would it be egotistical to say that thread is my favourite in all of Westeros :D HAR HAR HAR.

Also good morning or evening depending on where you are everyone :grouphug:, ruff night and rough morning but now i actually feel good and relaxed. I'm gonna go make something tasty for lunch and then just enjoy the rest of my day peacefully and quietly :).

Hello Lord Tyrion!

Enjoy your lunch Crow!

Cool song Bandito!

Glad you're feeling better Lady O, hope things work out with mattress!

Elg - excited for Lil' Elg to make her or his debut! [Hope I'm remember correctly here...]

Sorry I know I missed some people, been popping in and out!

Evening!

I can't help it, it's in my nature.

I know how it is, it is in mine too! I sent a story for my friends' magazine today morning - of course, the deadline was today. I have no idea if it was too late, I hope not.

Speaking of which, I should probably start doing my homework.

Someone finally willing to protect me instead of bake me in a pie or turn me into a CROWcicle or turn me into CROW fondue :uhoh:.

Thank you for protecting me :grouphug:, i kinda feel like Bran when Hodor is carrying him on his back :lol:

All I want from you is your kind and uplifting words with HAR HAR HAR in the end and occasional EG plotting! I promise I will never bake you in any kind of dish or something similarly harmful :grouphug: on my birdy honour UHUUUUUUUUUUU

Elg - excited for Lil' Elg to make her or his debut! [Hope I'm remember correctly here...]

Is it not "their"?

Is it not "their"?

It is indeed it's Lil' Elg2

I had a boring healthy breakfast this morning, but the chocolate still calls.

*Looks up into the gray sky* They say snow, but I want chocolate.

I didn't even have breakfast this morning now that I remember :eek:, not that I eat a lot in the mornings.

Archived