TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Headless Jeyne...Did you get to my neck of the woods in Augusta? Just curious.

No, we mostly hugged the coast this time, but next time I think we'll go a different way and hit all the places we missed--I'd really love to visit Augusta, Atlanta and the southernmost Appalachians.

Hey J's W, sorry about the badminton loss! It's been years since I played but that's a crazy fun game.

I was playing against better players, and lost all six games.

I always lose (except last time when I played with my crush), but it's about having fun!

i keep teling myself that, but I just hate to lose.

He wasn't there tonight, which was probably as well after how our conversation ended this morning, but doesn't help my pride any. Some of the games were closer.

It's a stupid sports anyway.

It's a stupid sports anyway.

Why? I think badminton is nice.

At least much better than football, handball, basketball and volleyball. I dislike team sports because the members of your team keep yelling at you foe being a bad player, and I dislike balls. Those were the sports that we were always forced to play in primary school, and I hate them since then.

Wench, practice makes perfect! ;) You do not need to play with somebody who plays worse, you need to play with somebody better to make you want to play better!

TTTNE has really slowed down after the mod-warning...

It usually does after a warning, people get a little gun shy but it will pick up again :). When it does start to pick up again we just have to do our best to control the flow a bit better and we will be fine :).

No it isn't. I really am enjoying it. I just need someone who is really shit to turn up to make me feel better.

We should play and you could kick my arse. I only play it once in a while at school.

Just read some twitter-reviews of The Hobbit, and they are all positive. Can't wait to see it mysef.

I am probably better than the average person. We played left-handed as a joke for about twenty minutes and by the end I could both serve and hit from different angles with my left hand. Made me realise that Jaime prob could become a great swordsman again, if I can play badminton left-handed lol

It usually does after a warning, people get a little gun shy but it will pick up again :). When it does start to pick up again we just have to do our best to control the flow a bit better and we will be fine :).

Where is Zar to pose his spam-flow-control charm on the thread?

I am probably better than the average person. We played left-handed as a joke for about twenty minutes and by the end I could both serve and hit from different angles with my left hand. Made me realise that Jaime prob could become a great swordsman again, if I can play badminton left-handed lol

People do that? Apart from me, I mean? Nice, I thought I was the only one who did! :cheers:

Plahy left-handed? Yea. It was lovely actually because for about 20 minutes, I felt closer to their level.

I think I'm just upset because, whilst everyone was lovely and encouraging, I still was the worst. And that's how I feel every day at school with my lessons. It's lack of experience, but it's so frustrating.

People do that? Apart from me, I mean? Nice, I thought I was the only one who did! :cheers:

So did I. Apparantly everyone does it. :lol:

Time to watch some Dexter, I'll do the remaining schoolwork tomorrow.

Where is Zar to pose his spam-flow-control charm on the thread?

keeping an eye on the Little Lannisters takes a huge chunk of my time since I must ensure they do their homework. I also didn't want to sound like I was being a paranoid push-over, and since KM had already mentioned the speed I figured it was good to go.

But really, the faster the trhead moves the less likely people are to come back and respond to each others...

Where's Killer Cacti, by the way? Newsun is also a TTTNE goner?

Archived