TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Congrats Felice!!

I think I'm the only one here that only likes chocolate - not loves it. My son does however.

I have a really stupid question: what/where is chat and is it accessible through Tapatalk?

Also I think I figured out what was causing my allergies/asthma/insomnia/sleep eating:

My bed was slowly killing me.

Well after reading the Mod message the one thing i can think that can help this is sometimes when we all have a group discussion sometimes any random 2 of us sometimes end up pretty much having one on one convo's here in the thread and we have all done this without realizing it before :lol: those could be taken to PM or chat like Angalin suggested to finish that conversation.

We should all try and remember to edit our posts instead of making a new post when we have something else to share or add to the discussion if no one else has posted since your last post. And that we all have to try and use multi-quote as much as possible when we want to reply to more than one fellow TTTNE member. These two things really help to cut down on how quickly the post count in the thread rises.

Looks like our train went a wee bit off track, but we will get it moving spammy again :cheers:

Nephews....Crown and Ned...and me.......

We have been warned.

[Resumes trip to end of world with backpack full of butter, cocoa, sugar and evaporated milk for extra-creamy chocolate]

I....will.....find....that...fly-by......Crow.......

[Digs Georgia Girl boots into snow for traction and tucks leather London Fog in for added warmth]

eta: [sudden sighting of fly-by Crow]

I will get you Crow!

Congrats Felice!!

I think I'm the only one here that only likes chocolate - not loves it. My son does however.

I have a really stupid question: what/where is chat and is it accessible through Tapatalk?

Also I think I figured out what was causing my allergies/asthma/insomnia/sleep eating:

My bed was slowly killing me.

How long have you had the mattress set?

How long have you had the mattress set?

1 year. Which is when all of my health issues started. We purchased a Vivon mattress which is a memory foam mattress and once I finally realized that it could be the bed/memory foam pillows last week I started sleeping out in our living room - "camping" if you will. All of the issues have stopped. I was sick during the holiday with the stomach flu but I haven't had an asthma attack since I stopped sleeping on my bed and I have been getting a full night's sleep as well. My asthma was so bad that there were a few times I almost called an ambulance. I researched side effects and complaints online about the memory foam and sure enough other people have the same complaints.

Only problem is that the store will not return/exchange the mattress. They say it's against the law. I've never heard of this. I'm going to give them 2 days to contact the owner before I set my mom on them to give them absolute hell.

Yeah...once the plastic is removed from a mattress, it is illegal to sell (or even give away--you could be held liable for bedbug infestation) here in the US. If you have a warranty though AND got a service plan, they should be bowing backwards to cater to you. Most mattresses have a 10 year warranty as long as you purchase the box spring and mattress together. I have never heard of Vivon before...I bought my queen-sized pillow top Serta set 2 yrs ago for $350 at Big Lots.

Yeah...once the plastic is removed from a mattress, it is illegal to sell (or even give away--you could be held liable for bedbug infestation) here in the US. If you have a warranty though AND got a service plan, they should be bowing backwards to cater to you. Most mattresses have a 10 year warranty as long as you purchase the box spring and mattress together. I have never heard of Vivon before...I bought my queen-sized pillow top Serta set 2 yrs ago for $350 at Big Lots.

They only go by the manufacturers warranty and they will only replace it if it is defective :(

She offered a 20% discount. I'm not impressed so far.

They only go by the manufacturers warranty and they will only replace it if it is defective :(

She offered a 20% discount. I'm not impressed so far.

Aack....have you just talked to them on the phone or shown up all cute with the baby? NO HATERS....Sometimes we girls got to do what we've go to do to stop people from stomping on us.

Otherwise, it might be good to show up with Mom on fire (which is what I wish I could do for you right now). Listen and learn. Being knowledgable about consumer laws goes a LONG WAY!

eta: Pick apart that warranty bit by bit....

YEAH!!!!!!!! The faux electric fireplace has been put together and it is phenomenal. Its only supposed to heat 480 square feet, but within 30 minutes all 994 square feet of the apartment were up to 71 degrees from 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the damp is driven off and Little Dog wants to come and cuddle in front of the faux flame. The LED is on top; must call cable company tomorrow to get it set up...all I need is real furniture now!

Just a few minutes ago I dropped a very good piece of chocolate on my floor and I swear that thing rolled like a meatball on top of spaggetti. Though this chocolate was not covered with cheese (note to self: try adding cheese), no it had some espresso. :drool:

What is the time for chocolate once it hits the floor? It took me a good min to find it.

Multi-quote. Got it. Good advice.

Well after reading the Mod message the one thing i can think that can help this is sometimes when we all have a group discussion sometimes any random 2 of us sometimes end up pretty much having one on one convo's here in the thread and we have all done this without realizing it before :lol: those could be taken to PM or chat like Angalin suggested to finish that conversation.

We should all try and remember to edit our posts instead of making a new post when we have something else to share or add to the discussion if no one else has posted since your last post. And that we all have to try and use multi-quote as much as possible when we want to reply to more than one fellow TTTNE member. These two things really help to cut down on how quickly the post count in the thread rises.

Looks like our train went a wee bit off track, but we will get it moving spammy again :cheers:

Well after reading the Mod message the one thing i can think that can help this is sometimes when we all have a group discussion sometimes any random 2 of us sometimes end up pretty much having one on one convo's here in the thread and we have all done this without realizing it before those could be taken to PM or chat like Angalin suggested to finish that conversation.

Looks like our train went a wee bit off track, but we will get it moving spammy again

Well after reading the Mod message the one thing i can think that can help this is sometimes when we all have a group discussion sometimes any random 2 of us sometimes end up pretty much having one on one convo's here in the thread and we have all done this without realizing it before those could be taken to PM or chat like Angalin suggested to finish that conversation.

Looks like our train went a wee bit off track, but we will get it moving spammy again

Good Evening/Morning, LadyWendy.

This thread needs to end soon or I will have to eat more chocolate. I can see it now. I will have Count Chocula for breakfast with chocolate milk. :drool:

And how is that a bad thing if you work out and have no diabetes in your family? (and you are under 30).?

Stop....stop now! Eat the Count Chocula with 2% milk, have a cup of no sugar added cocoa, and some greek yogurt to balance out all the carbs with some protein.

eta: Damn. If I would only take my own nursey advice.......

Hey all. Hope everyone (all those American anyway!) had a good Thanksgiving. Tammy congrats on figuring out the NYC subways--really I know people who live here in the nyc area and still have not mastered it. I just got back from a road trip down to Florida the boyfriend and I took to visit some relatives down there. We took a bunch of stops along the way (Charleston, Savannah, various small towns in Georgia and the Carolinas...)

well I've never been to the South before farther than Virginia, and i wasn't sure what i would think, but many parts of it were so beautiful, people there were really friendly, the food was GREAT and they had cheap beverages with unlimited free refills at all the restaurants we ate at. So now I love the South :).

Archived