The last generation of Targs

Mihai Brasoveanu

How many cases of Targ deformity have we seen besides that one dude that Barristan killed? Because frankly,I don't trust the Westeros science on this. A disease that manifests purely as megalomania? Convenient. It doesn't help their case that they make the exact same claim about bastards and there they just cherry pick. Shitty logic to justify religious beliefs basically. It's all too likely that bring raised to think that you're the shit has a negative impact on your personality.

Exceptions that prove the rule. Given that Jon doesn't even know he's a Targ, I'm not sure he can even count.

Prove that Westeros was better with them than without them. That's all I'm asking. I don't see it. You're going to have to do better than the ditch they call the Kingsroad.

I wasn't saying that Westeros was better with them, but I tend to take a more neutral stance towards the Targaryens. I admit saying that they are a superior breed through the blood of Old Valyria can be a bit annoying if used by anyone.

I'm all for the survival of the Targaryen house, but they will loose the blood purity. The Queen has been a non-Targaryen multiple times, but I'd like to see them losing the inbred habits altogether.

Madness came from inbreeding, so that'll be cured.

Dragon 'dreams' will be lost due to the blood inpurity.

Targaryen will just be another house (hopefully Royal) and that's that.

Archived