TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

Here it is people you know what to do, you all also know the things that have been asked of by the mods so lets keep it spammy and have fun :cheers:.

I am also linking this mod warning which we have to do to help make sure things stay on track, the warning is post #19

http://asoiaf.wester...ocolate-coated/

I am also linking the last part of the last thread which includes another mod warning, just to keep us honest here guys. Mod warning is on page #45

http://asoiaf.wester...d/page__st__860

I thought all things considered with what has been going on lately this was an appropriate name for the thread.

I'm weird.

I like ketchup, I like tomato sauce, I like tomato soup, but I can't stand real tomatoes.

:stillsick:

Well, I love strawberries, but hate every strawberry-flavored product (yoghurt, candies, cookies...), except strawberry jam.

Congratulations Ser CROW! To keeping the spam alive, hear hear!

I'm weird.

I like ketchup, I like tomato sauce, I like tomato soup, but I can't stand real tomatoes.

Not so weird. I like apple pie, apple juice, apple cider, artificially apple-flavored stuff but not apples.

Apple doesn't even sound like a word anymore. Apple, apple, apple, apple, apple, apple, apple...

re maid from last thread: in retrospect, during semesters probably would've been better since I'm much closer to you now :lol:. But I'm on break in a few weeks after finals.

Congrats IC !

Maid I wrote out my spaghetti recipe for you, it's the last post in the old thread...

I went back and took a peek. Looks awesome. :drool:

Dani - congrats on your first race! :grouphug:

SilverSW -we'll figure something out - maybe when you come back for the start of next semester. I'm not going anywhere!

OK, spammers, I really need to get some sleep. 4 Tattooed Saliors and I'm down for the count. :leer:

Have a good night, all. :kiss:

Get out. Everything that has strawberries in it is good. :P

Strawberries are good. Artificial strawberry-flavored stuff are not.

You get out, tomato-hater! :laugh:

I like everything cherry except actual cherries.

I like everything cherry including actual cherries :lol:

Dani - congrats on your first race! :grouphug:

Aww, thanks, Maid! and good night!

It's extra weird to me because I'm the antithesis of a picky eater. Willing to try everything if it's edible.

The only things I won't eat are tomatoes, mushrooms and squash. Everything else is on the table. I'm very much a fan of food.

Thanks for the congrats guys :cheers: maid get us drunk again or drunker :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

I also edited my OP to add the mod warnings like we have been asked to :).

I'm leaving the bar open - help yourselves (within some sort of reason, people).

Night maid. :grouphug:

Goodnight, FG. I've missed you. And that av of yours is beautiful - meant to tell you ages ago and got all sorts of sidetracked. :kiss:

Strawberries are good. Artificial strawberry-flavored stuff are not.

Aww, thanks, Maid! and good night!

Goodnight to you, too, Dani. :grouphug:

I really need to get some sleep now. Gotta be up in 6 hours. :crying:

Well, maybe one more Tattooed Sailor. I am wide awake, after all... Have a good night, spammers! :kiss:

:cheers: Congrats CROW.

As for the weird food habits go. I like cherry flavored stuff like ice cream, icees, and sweets but I HATE actual cherries. I think they are disgusting.

On the flip side, I hate coconut flavored stuff :stillsick: but I ilke real coconut. :D

Goodnight to everybody going bed now.

:cheers: Congrats CROW.

As for the weird food habits go. I like cherry flavored stuff like ice cream, icees, and sweets but I HATE actual cherries. I think they are disgusting.

On the flip side, I hate coconut flavored stuff :stillsick: but I ilke real coconut. :D

Goodnight to everybody going bed now.

CHELLY! :grouphug:

I hate coconut flavored cookies, but there are some coconut candies that are great :P

Good night!

It's extra weird to me because I'm the antithesis of a picky eater. Willing to try everything if it's edible.

The only things I won't eat are tomatoes, mushrooms and squash. Everything else is on the table. I'm very much a fan of food.

:lol: Aren't we all?

I'm sort of a picky eater. I have really narrow tastes but I'll try anything once.

@maid Aye aye! I still regret not going to the Philly con. I mean, it's so close to here and students got a discount. Ah well. Live and learn.

At any rate, good night, to you and your sailors.

I've recently started liking mushrooms that are not on pizza. Now I like them in salads lol. Love coconut cake but can do without everything else coconut.

Nighty Night to everyone going to sleep. :)

Thanks maid. Kisses. :kiss:

Archived