TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

And here's my contribution: a like since you gave up your habit. :lol:

Chelly, there's been an acute shortage of :leer: in your absence. The CROW can only do so much to keep people satisfied. :leer:

What my :leer: is not good enough for you anymore, thats not what you said last night, thats it im leaving you :leaving:.

Morning thread

I have a day off tomorrow so this is my last working day of the week. I have a four day working week next week too. Gotta love short weeks :)

I envy you :( My next week is so full of crap I'm having a hard time keeping up!

The lack of whipping is notorious too. :whip:

I need seriously strong coffee this morning.

I always like to leave the whipping for special ocasions, need to institute more spankings :spank: though :leer: HAR HAR HAR

Plus hook me up with a cup of that coffee brother.

Morning Lany :kiss:

*pokes thread*

Hello spammers!

Congrats for the win, CROW! :kiss: and a :leer: for you.

Nothing special to share, other than that we are expecting more snow tomorrow. It will be nice, especially since I have no lessons on Fridays. ;)

*pokes thread*

Hello spammers!

Congrats for the win, CROW! :kiss: and a :leer: for you.

Nothing special to share, other than that we are expecting more snow tomorrow. It will be nice, especially since I have no lessons on Fridays. ;)

:leer: Right back at ya :leer: OH OH OH Bucky it finally snowed here in the last 2 days :D i have been so busy i forgot to mention it :grouphug:

(throws snowball)

Actually got a real coffee for once in my hand not the imaginary internet coffee you good people alway give me :lol:, i got some work to do on the computer this morning so i will doing random Fly-By snow ball fights all day :uhoh: HAR HAR HAR.

Congrats to Ice Crow. :cheers:

Thanks brother :cheers: it was a hard win against hard competitors some of the best TTTNE racers to ever race like SB and Lany and LL, so snatching a victory from them is damn hard thing to do but it was fun HAR HAR HAR.

I'm a great coffee slinger Crow. I can make all the foofy drinks and a great regular drip that will never taste burnt.

*slides Crow a delicious steaming cup O joe*

See!

Off to brew my own now!

:uhoh:

(smells it)

Ahhhhhhhhh smells good

(takes gentle sip)

:drool: OW YA Thats's the stuff.

(drinks it all in one gulp, now all hopped up on caffeine :uhoh:)

Lady O i think you have earned the right to be called Queen of Coffee here in spamland or maybe Queen of the morning brew machine :lol: we can figure out a cool catchy name after :lol: HAR HAR HAR.

EDIT:

Reading bucks below post i just realized you are now a council member, congrats O, you need an awesome title now.

:leer: Right back at ya :leer: OH OH OH Bucky it finally snowed here in the last 2 days :D i have been so busy i forgot to mention it :grouphug:

(throws snowball)

Snow! That is adorable! :wub:

*ducks the ball and attacks CROW with a handful of snow to rub*

Enjoy your coffee.

Lady O, congrats on your 700! :D

Eira, I see you lurking. :ninja: *waves*

ha but you never saw me lurking :P

hello friends.

its been one of those days £98 later my car now works again and I can finally get warm. its not a nice day for working outside since 6am.... trying to sort it out. guess I can go to work tomorrow.

, and I need huggs to recharge my hugginess. and restore boddily warmth. :grouphug:

Quick hello.

IC- Congratulations! We'll have to discuss the new location for our tidal wave. I still have my doubts about your willingness to go to the Summer Isles. No feathers? Hmm. I think you are being tricksy.

Lady O: your avs are too cute. I want that little boy! He's adorable. Are you getting him some Christmas jammies? I always got mine matching Christmas jammies.:)

Buckwheat- Hi beautiful! :kiss:

LMG- lazy as usual I see. :)

Archived