5 People who will be dead by the end of the series

Arya of Winterfell

This one is too easy. These are people that won't get to live under any circunstances. If one of them survives the series I'll eat my hat.

1- Littlefinger

2- Walder Frey (actually any Frey would be a good bet)

3- Cersei Lannister

4- Ramsey Bolton

5- Tommen "Baratheon"

Now I'm gonna make some bolder claims. These are people I THINK won't survive, but I might very well be wrong:

1- Arya Stark

2- Stannis Baratheon

3- Jaime Lannister

4- Jorah Mormont

5- Victarion Greyjoy

Now seriously...

1. Stannis I don't see any other ending for him. He will not sit IT because that would make a lot of problems for all obvious protagonist so he'll do the right thing but he'll die doing it thus leaving a place for Dany/Jon/Aegon/? to fill it in.

2. Aegon I strongly believe he's fake

3. Sandor as much as I would love his last scene to be him smiling while watching Sansa feeding that old dog lemoncakes I have unsettling feeling in mu gut it won't be so :( when this happens I'll retreat and mornfor a while before returning to the books...

4. Littlefinger I think it's the only way to stop him. I also fear he might get away with his crimes but I think if I say it enough it will somehow become truth

5. Ramsay no comment

Why do so many think Dany will die? Because it will be too neat (as in tidy) for her to end up Queen?

My theory is the "bride of fire" quote and the requirement that AA must kill that which is dearest to him to forge Lightbringer. BUT that could be allegorical. Mostly I think people are spiteful that she's a woman who's undereducated for the responsibilities she takes on and so they want to see her fail and die.

My theory is the "bride of fire" quote and the requirement that AA must kill that which is dearest to him to forge Lightbringer. BUT that could be allegorical. Mostly I think people are spiteful that she's a woman who's undereducated for the responsibilities she takes on and so they want to see her fail and die.

Aren't they all uneducated for the responsibilities they take on. FAegon is supposed to be groomed to be a rules but I doubt he would be successful.

Roose (will be murdered by Ramsey first time Ramsey gets a chance)

Ramsey (we won't witness it, but the wildings will "deal" with him)

Victarion (POV character we hardly care about, created so a POV character can die again.)

Melisandre, One way or another, she's on a mission, once she succeeds or fails, it'll be the end of her

Theon, there's nowhere else for him to go, he's not recovering from what happened to him

Also dead, but less interesting: Mace Tyrell, Either Tormund or Mance (not both, but one will go), Wyman Manderly

So from all the people who have replied to this topic here are the cumulative responses of everyone. Listed from most votes to least.

Cersei Lannister – 26 People

Ramsay Bolton – 24 People

Stannis Baratheon – 19 People

Littlefinger – 17 People

Daenerys Targaryen – 16 People

Un-Cat again -16 People

Roose Bolton 14

Jaime Lannister – 12 People

Walder Frey (Frey in general) – 10 People

Ser Barristan Selmy – 9 People

Arya Stark – 8 People

Victarion Greyjoy – 8 People