Did Robert know deep down that Lyanna loved Rhaegar?

SerWest

Robert hated the Targs because of Lyanna's death, but not just hers, Aerys ordered the deaths of Rickard Stark and Brandon Stark, and other who were with them in KL.

I don't believe Rhaegar raped her, I think they loved each other and they had a secret love, married in secret and she got pregnant, probably she was not kidnapped in the Tower of Joy, Rhaegar hid her there because of the war, and Dornish people was Targaryens allies.

She died when she gave birth to Jon (R + L = J), I think she had a risky pregnancy and she died from its complications

Yes, she loved Rhaegar Targaryen, she didn't love Robert, she knew Robert was a wormanizer. But then again she also knew Rhaegar was a married man with children

so, that's make me thinks, she disapproved Robert's behave but she had an affair with a married prince

Robert hated the Targs because of Lyanna's death, but not just hers, Aerys ordered the deaths of Rickard Stark and Brandon Stark, and other who were with them in KL.

I don't believe Rhaegar raped her, I think they loved each other and they had a secret love, married in secret and she got pregnant, probably she was not kidnapped in the Tower of Joy, Rhaegar hid her there because of the war, and Dornish people was Targaryens allies.

She died when she gave birth to Jon (R + L = J), I think she had a risky pregnancy and she died from its complications

Yes, she loved Rhaegar Targaryen, she didn't love Robert, she knew Robert was a wormanizer. But then again she also knew Rhaegar was a married man with children

so, that's make me thinks, she disapproved Robert's behave but she had an affair with a married prince

But one is very simple where the other has complications... Lyanna was young and as much as people make comparisons between her and Arya... It's Sansa who really reminds me of her (in regards to this topic), I think her feelings toward Rhaegar were similar to hers towards Joffrey. The difference being that Joffrey is a little brat who never cared for her and Rhaegar is quite the opposite.

But one is very simple where the other has complications... Lyanna was young and as much as people make comparisons between her and Arya... It's Sansa who really reminds me of her (in regards to this topic), I think her feelings toward Rhaegar were similar to hers towards Joffrey. The difference being that Joffrey is a little brat who never cared for her and Rhaegar is quite the opposite.

Lyanna was phisically similar to Arya and she was wild, Ned always said she was wild, and so it was also said by Babrey Dustin (née Ryswell)

She recolected Lyanna being a wild creature, so was Brandon, she mounted horses often. She said something about her being half a horse, because she loved to mount them.

Sansa is not like that, Sansa lived in a fairy tale world, where she would marry a prince charming, and had little princes and little princesses, Arya was never like that and neither was Lyanna, she loved a prince, yes, but she was very independent, she was a down to earth girl, Sansa is a lady

Archived