Little Walder's death: How does it make you feel?

franko99

Child murder is probably the worst crime a person can make, an abhorrent and disgusting act, something that all of us should condemn.

But, I can't deny it, when readind DwD my reaction was closer to Manderly "Though mayhaps this was a blessing." Yes he was just a child, but since his introduction back in aCoK the boy was a piece of shit, a horrible person even by Frey standards, and later in DwD the boy grow up to be closer and more likely to Ramsay, the kid was a monster in the making, a Ramsay II. His dead was certainly a blessing, I didn't shed a tear for Little Walder's death.

So how did it make you "feel", what was your first reaction to LW's death??

PS: oh and before someone else comment it, let me be clear, we're talking about a fictional character, of course I will never feel good for an 8 year old kid getting murdered in real life. And forgive any error English is not my first language.

I was like, "yes! one less evil Frey to worry about!" I was happy he got killed off. He had the makings of Ramsey, with coniving Frey personality traits.

And, I really liked the fact that it was hinted that Big Walder was the one to kill him and the implications for him in the future. It really reminded me of Sandor/Clegane's relationship in reverse.

"...but mayhaps it was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey."

^^^^ This and than some. I'm glad the little evil shit bit the dust, may his relatives get the same fate. One Frey down another to go. I won't ever feel sorry for a Frey biting it no child, women, man, old Frey, crippled Frey will have me sad they are getting offed, ~Kanye shrug~ it is what it is

Child murder is probably the worst crime a person can make, an abhorrent and disgusting act, something that all of us should condemn.

Why exactly?

As for his death, I didn't really give a shit. But neither do I think that it was noble or something. It was just murder, I can't really get that outraged considering the world. Nor can I remember what he did that made him a little shit, beyond being mean to Theon and I don't see why that would factor into this.That's probably affecting my view of this.

Why exactly?

Maybe cultural differences, in my country child murderers are considered the lowest of the low (along with child molester and rapist), even among criminal they're scum, is kinda a taboo.

Anyways is good to know I'm not the only one to feel that way...or disturbed to know we're all sociopaths LOL :rofl:

Maybe cultural differences, in my country child murderers are considered the lowest of the low (along with child molester and rapist), even among criminal they're scum, is kinda a taboo.

Anyways is good to know I'm not the only one to feel that way...or disturbed to know we're all sociopaths LOL :rofl:

Oh I understand that some societies feel that way. I'm inquiring as to why? What exactly elevates the murder of a child from just a murder to the ultimate immoral act?

Archived