Fellow, "San San" Fans a short glimpse of joy

ServantOnIce

I happened to see that his past weekend too and my first reaction was to notice LF. My second big reaction was to get excited over seeing LF die. Kinda wished it was someone else that had done him in though.

I would guess that many fans would have this reaction, regardless of where they fall on SanSan.

When he dies in other roles, that's a setback for his agency. Sean Bean is the one who's really getting typecast as a guy who dies every time out of the chute now. In any future roles he does, I'll make sure not to get emotionally invested in his character! Steve Buscemi was like that for the longest time too, although with Steve's face his frequent deaths seemed more appropriate and easier to take, almost a relief really.

I happened to see that his past weekend too and my first reaction was to notice LF. My second big reaction was to get excited over seeing LF die. Kinda wished it was someone else that had done him in though.

I would guess that many fans would have this reaction, regardless of where they fall on SanSan.

Lol, precisely.

Archived