TTTNE: 373 - Raid the Villages and Raze the Castles (Viking Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

Lany - I hope you feel better soon! :grouphug: Did you go to the dr? If not, now might be the time...

Thanks. I never went to the doctor...nothing they can do for it. It is not as sore as it was and I barely limp now unless I am on it a lot.

On the other hand, I do have a pin in this toe, so maybe an x-ray to make sure it wasn't dislodged might be a good idea, it's just that a problem would interupt all my plans, and the toe as is, is manageable. (or I am a baby :P )

:grouphug:

Good morning/afternoon/evening, whatever the case may be for everyone. Congrats KEG and welcome Julifay!

You know, there's nothing like homemade oatmeal. That stuff with the guy on the box can't hold a candle to it. Unfortunately I don't have any recipes to share since it was brought to me by a coworker I was carpooling with this morning, but it was the perfect thing to warm me up on a cold, rainy day like today! Bringing back childhood memories (I can't remember the last time I'd had oatmeal before that) was a plus.

ETA: Get better Lany. :grouphug: Sorry, didn't see the post directly above me for some reason.

Thanks Eyron I :cheers:

No one said this, Crown! :spank: Go study! You're close to the end aren't you? :whip:

KC you mean Quaker oatmeal? :lol: You know how most kids were kind of afraid of the guy(including myself), but once my wife said that she found him "simpatico," which roughly would translates to "likeable" or "charming" :lol:

How do you make home oatmeal? :P

Yeah, Quaker oatmeal. I was never scared of him as a kid either! I thought he was funny-looking, maybe because he reminded me of my grandma in a funny outfit. By the way, we have the word simpatico in English, except it means someone who's like-minded. So we're simpatico about the Quaker Oatmeal guy. :cheers:

I've never made non-instant oatmeal myself. The basic idea is to boil oats in water until they absorb it, right? This stuff was richer though, probably made with whole milk.

Yeah, Quaker oatmeal. I was never scared of him as a kid either! I thought he was funny-looking, maybe because he reminded me of my grandma in a funny outfit. By the way, we have the word simpatico in English, except it means someone who's like-minded. So we're simpatico about the Quaker Oatmeal guy. :cheers:

I've never made non-instant oatmeal myself. The basic idea is to boil oats in water until they absorb it, right? This stuff was richer though, probably made with whole milk.

Dang, that sounds really yummy. I made the men breakfast and myself coffee. Other than oatmeal I'm not much of a breakfast eater. I'd rather warm up leftovers any day.

I was eating oatmeal yesterday :)

There's a brand here called Better Oats, and it's yummy. I don't know if its all over though.. Today's breakfast was homemade donuts by request :lol:

Hi Julifay!!!

Lany- Get a dang X-ray! :lol: That could be serious even if the pain is manageable, you're probably just super tough ;)

PMG- Good luck! Hope it all works out :grouphug:

Crown- Study :whip:

JW- how'd badminton go? :)

Maid!! Hi lovely!

Lozelda- Yay!!! Exciting!!'

Evening!

We started decorating our department at the faculty today. It looks much better now!

Crown, I started studying for A levels or whatever these end-of-high-schools-exams are called in English, um, like, some days before the exams. And you probably don't want me to boast about the results, so I will just drop the theme. Point is, no hurry. You can always study the night before the exam.

Yes, first time spammer here. ;)

Hi! Willkommen! Setz dich, mach dich gemütlich. :)

I assume you're referring to my comment on the last page about only having two days to wait? I know! I just want it to hurry up and get here!

Time flies, as Crown just said. It will pass soon.

Lany, get better! Go to the doctor. :grouphug:

Crown- Study :whip:

I rather watch some Dexter.

Crown, I started studying for A levels or whatever these end-of-high-schools-exams are called in English, um, like, some days before the exams. And you probably don't want me to boast about the results, so I will just drop the theme. Point is, no hurry. You can always study the night before the exam.

I want some decent results, because I really want to go to university.

I'll just switch back to English, so the others can read it too. :lol:

Are you from Germany or another german speaking country? Or did you learn it at school or elsewhere? :)

I am a student of languages. I started to learn it in school, now continuing.

-has returned from a troublesome day at work-

1. Cath's reaction to my class was even worse than expected

2. Ignoring Jaime doesn't work. He just ignores back.

3. I don't think I can take anymore fucking criticism from anybody anymore.

Archived