TTTNE: 373 - Raid the Villages and Raze the Castles (Viking Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

-has returned from a troublesome day at work-

1. Cath's reaction to my class was even worse than expected

2. Ignoring Jaime doesn't work. He just ignores back.

3. I don't think I can take anymore fucking criticism from anybody anymore.

Looks like you need a hug.

Thanks, guys. I was nearly in tears when my favourite class came in and I was teaching them William Blake. It was only when one of them said, "Oh yes, Miss really loves Blake" that I realised that actually, the world isn't out to get me.

William Blake <3

Emily Bronte, William Blake and Shakespeare. If they hadn't lived, my fiction would look very different.

Emily Bronte, is one of those three sisters?

Emily Bronte, is one of those three sisters?

Them three sisters yes (and the one forgotten brother). The other two sisters were pretty damn amazing, but none quite had Emily's passion.

Is this not what you wanted?

Yes.

No, Bucky, I wanted him to chase me.

We were doing the pairing for badminton doubles earlier. He put himself with me, then let someone else change his mind very quickly. I didn't give him my Cersei-esque pleading look. So I didn't get to play either with him or against him.

Yes.

Them three sisters yes (and the one forgotten brother). The other two sisters were pretty damn amazing, but none quite had Emily's passion.

So I did learn something during my English literature classes last year. :wideeyed:

No, Bucky, I wanted him to chase me.

We were doing the pairing for badminton doubles earlier. He put himself with me, then let someone else change his mind very quickly. I didn't give him my Cersei-esque pleading look. So I didn't get to play either with him or against him.

Are you forgetting that he has another girl?

I only read Jane Eyre and Vilette by Charlotte Bronte.

Thanks, guys. I was nearly in tears when my favourite class came in and I was teaching them William Blake. It was only when one of them said, "Oh yes, Miss really loves Blake" that I realised that actually, the world isn't out to get me.

:-)

eta: Need caffeine. Anyone try any new caffeinated beverages they want to tell Sci about? Thanks!

Are you forgetting that he has another girl?

I only read Jane Eyre and Vilette by Charlotte Bronte.

He never mentions her. He talks about joining the RAF and going off to Afghanistan on a far more frequent basis. Clearly not a man in love. I do get a sense it's a casual relationship.

I never read Vilette. Is it worth it?

He never mentions her. He talks about joining the RAF and going off to Afghanistan on a far more frequent basis. Clearly not a man in love. I do get a sense it's a casual relationship.

Maybe he knows you wouldn't like it if he talks about her.

So? If somebody is in a relationship and you know it, you should not be trying to get him. It is unethical. Maybe he just does not want to discuss this matter with you.

I never read Vilette. Is it worth it?

I do not remember it that well, I thought it was a little slow though.

So? If somebody is in a relationship and you know it, you should not be trying to get him. It is unethical. Maybe he just does not want to discuss this matter with you.

She is Cersei, remember?

Yeah, Planescape was the D&D setting that used the cosmology of the planes. I don't mind too much that the zine is late as it's all done for free but I'm starting to realize I'll be the only one pushing to get the issues out...

Which is a bit weird since when I suggested it I just wanted some really slapped together PDFs but it got talked up into a quarterly zine.

I do not remember it that well, I thought it was a little slow though.

She is Cersei, remember?

:laugh:

Buckwheat, whilst your ethics are admirable, if I stuck by them, I would never get laid.

Archived