Elimination Game 33: "All I want from Westeros is..."

Jaime's Wench

Maybe the mistletoe can be played real fast an anonymously by singing up, having a list where players choose between the same people on the list, send your "pick" to an impartial (me) and trustworthy (me) host, the person with the least amount of votes is eliminated and so on :D Eliminated players can still play, or people not on the list... anything :P

Do it!! I'll play of course :D

I sent Liar a PM and then realized I'm not even sure what I signed up for.

Is this a board mistletoe or asoiaf mistletoe?

Eta: if its an anonymous board mistletoe I may just vote fer myself so I don't look pathetic :uhoh:

Its OK...I got all my hair cut off today and the peeps (that will be playing this) were very positive.

There are so many of us regulars....You will be right in place!

I've been contemplating cutting my hair off. I'm usually blonde but wanted to go back to my natural color which is a very cool toned dark blonde. Apparently it's a color that can't really be matched. The 3 times I've done this the hair stylists always make my hair a dark brunette. Which isn't bad except my brows are blonde and I will end up with light roots with dark hair. Ugh.

Plus, short hair can be really pretty which I am very certain yours is :)

I don't know where I read it, but do people really have "board" crushes?

I would love to know who's crushing who ( cause y'all know I'm nosy as hell).

I've been contemplating cutting my hair off. I'm usually blonde but wanted to go back to my natural color which is a very cool toned dark blonde. Apparently it's a color that can't really be matched. The 3 times I've done this the hair stylists always make my hair a dark brunette. Which isn't bad except my brows are blonde and I will end up with light roots with dark hair. Ugh.

Plus, short hair can be really pretty which I am very certain yours is :)

I don't know where I read it, but do people really have "board" crushes?

I would love to know who's crushing who ( cause y'all know I'm nosy as hell).

I'm nosy too :D

Even if I asked him and got answers, I wouldn't believe them. He's a liar. ;)

Archived