Character Sorting Game!

Saint Arya

Jaime's Wench reminds me of Stannis and Arianne. I'm getting a Baratheon vibe from the sense of pride and anger, and being a history teacher, she seems pretty intelligent. So that's a Stannis to me. But there's definitely some Arianne in the dislike of "nice guys" and impulsivity. I can't settle on one character just yet.

Edit: And there's a lot of Arianne in seduction! I think i might have decided on her.

Okay, I'm not in this round, but I just want to throw in my two cents for Julifay Greyiron. There seems to be an awful lot of Arya in you. You describe yourself as chaotic, spontaneous, intelligent, and impatient. More importantly I can see the impatience in your writing style. You seem to need to move. It reminds me of Arya being forced to do needlework. Neither of you seems to be made for sitting still. When you say you like boots or being barefoot you sound like a no-frills girl, like Arya. Plus your answer to vassal question makes you sound dangerous to cross, much like a certain girl with a certain list.

Jaime's Wench reminds me of Stannis and Arianne. I'm getting a Baratheon vibe from the sense of pride and anger, and being a history teacher, she seems pretty intelligent. So that's a Stannis to me. But there's definitely some Arianne in the dislike of "nice guys" and impulsivity. I can't settle on one character just yet.

Edit: And there's a lot of Arianne in seduction! I think i might have decided on her.

The only thing I would say about Stannis (and this is something I've said across the board in several other places, to the disgust of Stannis fanatics) is that I really do genuinly dislike him for being a hypocrit when it comes to R'hollar. He uses the magic of the faith to kill his own brother and (possibly?) his other rivals and he would turn Westeros over to a load of hypo-religious lunatics if he won. He's allowed people to burn alive for that faith, and it's suggested he's sleeping with the woman who is bringing it all about. I hate that about him and would never do anything even close to this myself.

Arienne is an interesting choice, though, but I don't get a sense she's very intelligent. Her plan to crown Myrcella was half-baked at best, especially the involvement of Darktwat.

Cersei :-p Except, you know, I'm not a sadist who gets a thrill out of seeing maggot-ridden dwarf heads and Qyburn's torture methods. The wildfire, on the other hand... I am a Cersei sympathiser, mind.

And Cersei's plans are so much better? :P

Her incest-born son is on the Iron Throne, and has been for a good while, even though the whole realm knows he's a bastard. I'd say that's better than taking a trip to the coast then having your hostage brutally mutilated by someone who is meant to be your ally. Oh and losing your lover, to boot.

Her incest-born son is on the Iron Throne, and has been for a good while, even though the whole realm knows he's a bastard. I'd say that's better than taking a trip to the coast then having your hostage brutally mutilated by someone who is meant to be your ally. Oh and losing your lover, to boot.

And now she's a prisoner of the Faith, which is her own fault for allowing them to have an army again, and allowing them to try people for crimes. :lol:

This is true, we could go back and read those apps too.

JW i completely disagree with this line :

being a teacher is like being a member of the Kingsguard.

infact it is the completely the opposite

How is it? I have done a year's worth of training about how to use as many innovative and groundbreaking ways to teach children, and how to be a true mentor to them for future life. When you arrive in a real school, though, you find the financial budget, the paperwork and the pressure from Ofsted (school inspectors) so back-breaking, that you return to the lowest form of teaching method just to get by the day. Yes, some can inspire kids, but as I look around the school, I just see them being fed the same old crap in a new wrapping.

Archived