Coolest nicknames(poll this time!)

jon tarkaryen

Well,couple a weeks ago,I started thread "coolest nicknames" and it was prety successful.Anyway,I will make this like poll(you guys vote I count),so we can have "offical coolest nickname of the board".

Rules are simple: you can vote for up to three different nicknames(only once of course),and every once in a while I will count them.

Since I can vote myself,Ill start,and my votes will go to:Blackfish,Crow's Eye,and Darkstar.

Well,couple a weeks ago,I started thread "coolest nicknames" and it was prety successful.Anyway,I will make this like poll(you guys vote I count),so we can have "offical coolest nickname of the board".

Rules are simple: you can vote for up to three different nicknames(only once of course),and every once in a while I will count them.

Since I can vote myself,Ill start,and my votes will go to:Blackfish,Crow's Eye,and Darkstar.

In reverse order..

3. Aeron "Damphair" Greyjoy

2. Amerei "Gatehouse Ami" Frey

1. Eddison "Dolorous Edd" Tollett

First countning:

On the first place: Montain That Rides,Rid Viper,Sword of the Morning,Blackfish with 4 votes

On the secon place: Crow's Eye,Hound,Kingslayer with 2 votes

On the third place:Darkstar,Three Tooth,Imp,knight of Flowers,Apple-Eater,Sand Snakes,Whoresbane,Knight of the laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse ami,Dolorous Edd with 1 vote

The Mountain that Rides (perfect nickname).

The Blackfish (unusual and appropriate).

The Sword of the Morning (captures his image perfectly).

There are many, many minor characters with cool nicknames, too, such as Lothor Apple-Eater Brune and so on, but I stuck with big ones.

Second countning:

First place:Mountain that Rides with 6 votes

Second place:Blackfish,Red Viper,Sword of the Morning with 5 votes

Third place:Hound with 3 votes

Forth place:Darkstar,Sand Snakes,Kingslayer,Dolorous Edd with 2 votes

Fifth place:Three Tooth,Imp,Knight of Flowers,Apple-Eater,Whoresbane,Knight of the Laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse Ami,Greatjon,Shitmuth,Laughing Storm,Dragonknight.,Leech Lord,Tickler with one vote

Btw,SotM is title,but is some sort of nickname so I think it should stay.And its ranking high.

Archived