Coolest nicknames(poll this time!)

jon tarkaryen

New update:

For first place:

Laughing Storm:Sword of the Morning 10:9

For third place:

Red Viper:Blackfish 7:12

keep voting...

Dear JT, with vast appreciation for your patience, yet with mounting suspicions that this voting kind of drags slow lately... how about you'll allow each poster to bring in one additional nickname for first place. This can be a life injection and make for a twist of interest, allowing us all to pump back our enthusiasm... :P (it can be done within a time frame too, so it's a once in a short time opportunity to back-up favorites) How about it?

For first place:

Laughing Storm:Sword of the Morning 10:12

For third place:

Red Viper:Blackfish 10:12

Dear JT, with vast appreciation for your patience, yet with mounting suspicions that this voting kind of drags slow lately... how about you'll allow each poster to bring in one additional nickname for first place. This can be a life injection and make for a twist of interest, allowing us all to pump back our enthusiasm... :P (it can be done within a time frame too, so it's a once in a short time opportunity to back-up favorites) How about it?

Umm Im not sure if I understand you completly(I guess,mostly because of my more or less bad English skills).What do you mean under "allowing to bring in one additional nickname"? Do you mean that anyone can choose one nickname and add it into voting,so that everyone can choose beetwen multiple nicknames,and not just two?? If that is what you ment,we would be again nowhere.I mean,I create this knock out system when I realized that it makes no sense to allow everybody to choose 3 nicknames,and then I count them,like in the beggining.I wanted to allow people to vote in this round,and when nobody will vote for day or two,I would make the final counting, and pronounce the offical first(and second,third,and forth) best nickname of the board.I mean,this cant go on forever.But if I got you wrong,please explain me what you ment.

Umm Im not sure if I understand you completly(I guess,mostly because of my more or less bad English skills).What do you mean under "allowing to bring in one additional nickname"? Do you mean that anyone can choose one nickname and add it into voting,so that everyone can choose beetwen multiple nicknames,and not just two?? If that is what you ment,we would be again nowhere.I mean,I create this knock out system when I realized that it makes no sense to allow everybody to choose 3 nicknames,and then I count them,like in the beggining.I wanted to allow people to vote in this round,and when nobody will vote for day or two,I would make the final counting, and pronounce the offical first(and second,third,and forth) best nickname of the board.I mean,this cant go on forever.But if I got you wrong,please explain me what you ment.

Might be that my English skills are also wanting, so I'll try to better explain.

I think there is a number of posters who originally took part in this vote but somehow lost interest. I assume this is partly due to the fact that the remaining nicknames aren't um... too exciting...? :)

The idea is to open up the winning circle (as you understood) and announce 24 or 48 hours in which each of us can vote in one additional nickname. Call it 'bonus nickname' if you like.

After the allotted time period (24 or 48 hours) the nickname that will have the highest number of votes will join the 2 contenders for first place.

Just an idea, mainly because I felt it can't be that out of the so cool and picturesque nicknames Martin had made the ones to reach the top are these four ;)

Might be that my English skills are also wanting, so I'll try to better explain.

I think there is a number of posters who originally took part in this vote but somehow lost interest. I assume this is partly due to the fact that the remaining nicknames aren't um... too exciting...? :)

The idea is to open up the winning circle (as you understood) and announce 24 or 48 hours in which each of us can vote in one additional nickname. Call it 'bonus nickname' if you like.

After the allotted time period (24 or 48 hours) the nickname that will have the highest number of votes will join the 2 contenders for first place.

Just an idea, mainly because I felt it can't be that out of the so cool and picturesque nicknames Martin had made the ones to reach the top are these four ;)

OK,and after I add other nicknames,what then? Then just normal voting like now??only with more nicknames?

I dont know,maybe its good idea,but it come bit too late.Just leave it.Let the people vote,and let us see who is the best nickname.And about nicknames reaching top four...well,it wasnt me voting.People decided who deserved to enter top 4.

OK,and after I add other nicknames,what then? Then just normal voting like now??only with more nicknames?

I dont know,maybe its good idea,but it come bit too late.Just leave it.Let the people vote,and let us see who is the best nickname.And about nicknames reaching top four...well,it wasnt me voting.People decided who deserved to enter top 4.

Be it as it may :mellow:

• 1 year later...

I know its two late but hey my voice will be heard

The sand snakes (i like the bitter sound it has to it)

weasel (i know it's not so much a nick name as more a fake identity but hey)

small paul (i have a weakness for irony) :leaving:

Archived