Coolest nicknames(poll this time!)

jon tarkaryen

Third countinig:

First place:Blackfish,Red Viper with 8 votes

Second place:Mountain with 7 votes

Third place:Hound,Sword of the Morning with 6 votes

Forth place:Kingslayer,Laughing Storm with 3 votes

Fifth place:Crow's Eye,Darkstar,Sand Snakes,Dolorous Edd,Knight of the Flowers with 2 votes

Sixth place:Three Tooth,Imp,Apple-Eater,Whoresbane,Kinght of the Laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse Ami,Greatjon,Shitmouth,Dragonknight,Leechlord,Tickler,Stoneheart,Lightning Lord,Egg,Reader,Husband of Bears with 1 vote.

A few more exotic...

Brandon "The hungry wolf" Stark - one of the REAL Starks, harsh as the winter, lean and always at war - and a fitting kick-ass nickname to boot. :)

Daenerys "Stormborn" - hey, "Stormborn" rocks. ;)

Maester Marwin the mastiff - MaMaMa. :D

I like Arrya just nicknaming everyone in the Temple because she doesn't know their actual names or their language.

Sam the Slayer is my favorite after "I am HOT PIE"

Forth counting:

First place:Blackfish with 12 votes

Second place:Mountain with 11 votes

Third votes:Red Viper with 9 votes

Forth place:Sword of the Morning with 8 vote

Fifth place:Hound with 6 votes

Sixth place:Laughing Storm with 5 votes

Seventh place:Darkstar,Kingslayer with 3 votes

Eight place:Crow's Eye,Knight of Flowers,Sand Snakes,Dolorous Edd,Hot Pie,Stormborn,Shitmouth,Dragonknight,Leech Lord,Slayer with 2 votes

Ninth place:Three Toth,Imp,Apple-Eater,WhoresbaneKnight of the Laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse Ami,Greatjon,Tickler,Stoneheart,Lightning Lord,Egg,Reader,Husband to Bears,Hungry Wolf,Long Inch,Tom O' Seven,Black Jack Bulwer,Left Hand Lucas Codd,Half-Man,Bastard of Godsgrace,Young Wolf,Lord of Bones with 1 vote

Forth counting:

First place:Blackfish with 12 votes

Second place:Mountain with 11 votes

Third votes:Red Viper with 9 votes

Forth place:Sword of the Morning with 8 vote

Fifth place:Hound with 6 votes

Sixth place:Laughing Storm with 5 votes

Seventh place:Darkstar,Kingslayer with 3 votes

Eight place:Crow's Eye,Knight of Flowers,Sand Snakes,Dolorous Edd,Hot Pie,Stormborn,Shitmouth,Dragonknight,Leech Lord,Slayer with 2 votes

Ninth place:Three Toth,Imp,Apple-Eater,WhoresbaneKnight of the Laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse Ami,Greatjon,Tickler,Stoneheart,Lightning Lord,Egg,Reader,Husband to Bears,Hungry Wolf,Long Inch,Tom O' Seven,Black Jack Bulwer,Left Hand Lucas Codd,Half-Man,Bastard of Godsgrace,Young Wolf,Lord of Bones with 1 vote

Bless you for doing the counting for us all :P

Though I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the results showing propensity towards the mainstream.

If we were to take one final round among the listed nicknames, I’d go for Gatehouse Ami.

Archived