Coolest nicknames(poll this time!)

jon tarkaryen

Bless you for doing the counting for us all :P

Though I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the results showing propensity towards the mainstream.

If we were to take one final round among the listed nicknames, I’d go for Gatehouse Ami.

First of all,thanks :)

I was thinking,once we will have more votes,to make some sort of competition among the those with most votes.Like knock out.but Im afraid Gatehouse Ami wont be on the list,having only 1 vote so far.

I was thinking,once we will have more votes,to make some sort of competition among the those with most votes.Like knock out.but Im afraid Gatehouse Ami wont be on the list,having only 1 vote so far.

I have to say that I'm surprised Dolorous Edd only has two votes as he is generally considered to be one of the most popular 'minor' characters

Fifth counting:

First place:Blackfish,Mountain that Rides with 12 votes

Second place:Red Viper with 9 votes

Third place:Sword of the Morning with 8 votes

Forth place:Hound with 6 votes

Fifth place:Laughing Storm with 5 votes

Sixth place:Darkstar,Kingslayer with 3 votes

Seventh place:Crow's Eye,Knight of Flowers,Sand Snakes,Dolorous Edd,Hot Pie,Stormborn,Shitmouth,Dragonknight,Leech Lord,Slayer with 2 votes

Eight place:Three Tooth,Imp,Apple-Eater,Whoresbane,Knight of the Laughing Tree,Damphair,Gatehouse Ami,Greatjon,Tickler,Stoneheart,Lightning Lord,Egg,Reader,Husband to Bears,Hungry Wolf,Long Inch,Tom O' Seven,Black Jack Bulwer,Left Hand Lucas Codd,Half-Man,Bastard of Godsgrace,Young wolf,Lord of Bones,Grey Sheeps with 1 vote.

Now,I have done this counting so quickly after forth,because we are now entering knock out system.

Deal is simple:Ill throw away all the nicknames with 1 vote,and all others Ill put in pairs.Now,you are voting for your favorite in every pair.First in pair who will get 5 votes,wins.Then,those that lost are thrown away,and others will be mixed up in pairs again,until we will have a winer.You can now vote again,no matter if you have voted before.Anyway,Pairs are:

Blackfish:Slayer 0:0

Mountain:Knight of the Flowers 0:0

Red Viper:Dragonknight 0:0

Sword of the Morning:Shitmouth 0:0

Hound:Kingslayer 0:0

Laughing Storm:Hot Pie 0:0

Darkstar:Dolorous Edd 0:0

Crow's Eye:Sand Snakes 0:0

Uh,I just noticed,when I put all pairs together that I have 1 pair more.So I threw away Leech Lord and Stormborn.Im sorry but I just couldnt make it otherwise.Number of Pairs must be 8.

Anyway,vote!

Blackfish:Slayer

Mountain:Knight of the Flowers

Red Viper:Dragonknight

Sword of the Morning:Shitmouth

Hound:Kingslayer

Laughing Storm:Hot Pie

Darkstar:Dolorous Edd

Crow's Eye:Sand Snakes

I have to say that I'm surprised Dolorous Edd only has two votes as he is generally considered to be one of the most popular 'minor' characters

Yes he is favored ... but his nickname is probably not ... !

We are speaking here about best nicknames not about best minor characters...but if the topic was about the second thing Ed would be the winner !

Blackfish

Mountain that rides

Red Viper

Sword of the morning

Hound

Laughing Storm

Darkstar

Sand Snakes

[blackfish]:Slayer

[Mountain]:Knight of the Flowers

[Red Viper]:Dragonknight

[sword of the Morning]:Shitmouth

[Hound]:Kingslayer

[Laughing Storm]:Hot Pie

[Darkstar]:Dolorous Edd

[Crow's Eye]:Sand Snakes

The ones thats between the [] are the ones that I chose.

yeah thats pretty much all the names on the left side

Hei, I haven't noticed it is a different thread than the 'original' coolest nickname, so I guess I missed my three votes chance :|

In any case, here is my take on the pairs you chose:

Blackfish:Slayer

Mountain:Knight of the Flowers

(and I concur the mention of The Mountain that Reads as one of the best posters names)

Red Viper:Dragonknight

Sword of the Morning:Shitmouth

Hound:Kingslayer

Laughing Storm:Hot Pie

This one was hard since I love both...

Darkstar:Dolorous Edd

Crow's Eye:Sand Snakes

So:

Blackfish:Slayer 8:2 Blackfish wins

Mountain:Knight od the Flowers 8:2 Mountain wins

Red Viper:Dragonknight 7:3 Red Viper wins

Sword of the Morning:Shitmouth 8:2 SotM wins

Hound:Kingslayer 7:3 Hound wins

Laughing Storm:Hot Pie 7:3 Laughing Storm wins

Darkstar:Dolorous Edd 6:4 Darkstar wins

Crow's Eye:Sand Snakes 4:6 Sand Snakes wins

New Pairs:

Blackfish:Sand Snakes 0:0

Mountain:Laughing Storm 0:0

Darkstar:Red Viper 0:0

Hound:Sword of the Morning 0:0

This time number of votes needed to win is 10.

Wow Darkstar passed cant belive it.Anyway,new pairs are here...you know what to do ;)

Im sorry I noticed that Young wolf really got 2 votes.Still,number of pairs must be 8(or 16 and I can make that much pairs),so he is still out.

Archived