Sydney BwB - Meet 4 Jan

Neal

So to confirm...

Where? Circular Quay, Manly ferry wharf. Then on to Four Pines or Bavarian Bier Cafe or the Steyne.

When? 5.30 pm today, Friday 4 January

Who?

Neal

arantius

brook (yay!)

Horza

Screaming Turkey Ultimate

Karaddin

Pax

The Winged Shadow

Took me ages but I finally found the pics from the last one! Maybe I'll manage to recognise someone!

http://asoiaf.wester...i/page__st__220

ETA: Should have checked before I left this morning, I know the Bavarian is fine, but are either of those other venues likely to require a collar?

Haha good to see you're looking forward to it mate :cheers:.

I just spoke to one of my mates who lives in Freshwater...he reckons Manly will be absolutely heaving this arvo/tonight. Hopefully we can jag a spot somewhere! I might book a casual restaurant as a contingency.

That sounds like a good plan, I was thinking Manly had a good chance of being very busy first Friday after New Years on a lovely summer day. I can tell you from my flight back to Aus that a lot of people were coming into Sydney just for this period :P they all seemed to be pissing off to Qld shortly after.

Hmmm...not having any luck booking anywhere for a large group. At the very least we can enjoy the stunning ferry ride and get some booze - then just walk around until we find a food option or head back into town.

See you soon folks!

So that bit up thread where I said I'm on call so can't drink much?

I just had a 3 beer lunch, so that part is looking pretty doubtful. I will still be lugging my laptop around though!

Archived