Sydney BwB - Meet 4 Jan

Neal

Hello all, as discussed in the Aussie thread there's a meet up planned for 4th January, figured someone should start a thread about it :)

No firm details as yet other than it'll be a good time with great people.

I'll leave venue up to the locals, but at this stage it's likely to be food and drinks starting sometime afternoon/early evening of the 4th.

All are welcome!

Grr forgot that I'm on call now I'm back at work, if we're all the way over at Manly I'll have to lug my laptop around. It also means I can't drink too much >_>

Meeting a friend for brunch, so I'll have to pass on the DTF this time and join you at the ferry.

@Horz: Yeah I've been...not my fave. Overpriced and I was still hungry when we left!

@karaddin: Will be good to meet you mate, I'll PM you my number in case you can't find us. Otherwise looks like this meet is a goer :thumbsup:.

And a huge thanks to Pax for sending me that PM and making me realise the 4th is tomorrow, not Saturday as I had been thinking. Good thing the office is dead so I get to sneak away early without actually needing to sneak.

I'll have to go back and look at the photos from the last meet to try recognise everyone without introductions!

Archived