A NEW GAME OF THRONES VIDEO GAME

Ok, so Cyanide did a terrible job with the Game of Thrones game, this is known,

what i want to know is, can we as a collective body lobby for a new Game of Thrones game? start a facebook page or something dedicated to persuading some awesome game developer to step in and make the game that they should have done right the first time around, create this totally realized world that your character inhabits, similar to like Fallout 3 or something, it just seems to me that they had this awesome opportunity to take such a rich body of work and make an amazing game, like Skyrim, and i right? what do you folks think?

There is a ASOIAF mod (in beta) for Crusader Kings 2 here: http://citadel.proph...d5805babfe7da39

This game is so much fun. Im in the middle of a game where Im the Martells and Im scheming to kill all the Lannisters and put a Targ on the throne in the Clash of Kings scenario. Joff married Marg and killed Stannis. Robb killed Tywin but was later dealt with by Randyl Tarly. Bran apparently was crazy and killed all his captives including Jamie. He later died of a illness and young Rickon sits on his throne and his regent Roose Bolton and Ramsay Snow fight the prolonged war in the neck area(oh the irony). As all this goes down i sit back and finally get my chance when Aegon lands at claw isle with the golden company and begins his invasion. I was Arianne by that time and i already had a heir so i married myself to Aegon and sent my troops north. Half went by boat to Aegon and the rest i sent to Highgarden and took it. With a score of Tyrell captives i marched to KL only to have Randall Tarly decimate Aegon at Rosby and kill him in the process. Boom war ended just like that. Thats when i raged and shut it off. :bang: :bang:

Archived