Which Houses (apart from the Martells) are the most likely to support Aegon?

BaseBornBastard

I doubt any Houses in the Westerlands will.

Maybe some bannermen from the Reach, but not the Tyrells themselves. The Hightowers perhaps?

I'm guessing quite a lot if not all the Houses of Dorne provided that the Martells throw in for Aegon.

What about House "Arryn" (Baelish)? How will Littlefinger react to Aegon's arrival? It's only a matter of time before he is attainted by the Lannisters since they will eventually find out the he helped Sansa escape KL. Could Littlefinger raise both the Vale(Lord Protector) and the Riverlands(Lord Paramount) for Aegon?

What side do you all think each House will find themselves on?

I think that the houses in the stormlands whose lands he's conquered will probably support him, he'll probably get the support of the houses in the riverlands and the houses fighting for stannis in the north since their main aim is too get rid of the lannisters/boltons. He might get the allegience of the reach by marrying margery tyrell if he ever takes king's landing, the lannisters despite being in charge don't have a lot of loyalty outside the westerlands, the eyrie is a wildcard I have no idea which side it will join.

I believe Hightower would stay neutral to Aegon and will be tied up dealing with Euron's invasion and most likely victory over Oldtown.

Tarly and the Crownlands will rise for Aegon but Tarly will want rewards like Highgarden or even his daughter married to Aegon.

Littlefinger has no clout in the Vale or in the Riverlands. He may have a few lords in his pocket but no one will go to war against the crown for him. Littlefinger's authority is due to Tommen's rule. He needs Tommen to rule for his authority in the Vale to remain valid. Men like Bronze Yohn will put Littlefinger down the moment the order comes from Sansa Stark or Tommen. Have the Freys even seen Littlefinger's face? No one will rise for Littlefinger in the Riverlands either.

Little finger may as I have a feeling he is in league with Varys, how much military support he can musster tho is very hard to tell, probs not a lot,

north are re ocupied and too far away, plus winter is coming

is there anyone left in the riverlands to support him?

house Tarly

Dorne

crownlands and storm lords

posibly the hightowers

Little finger may as I have a feeling he is in league with Varys, how much military support he can musster tho is very hard to tell, probs not a lot,

north are re ocupied and too far away, plus winter is coming

is there anyone left in the riverlands to support him?

house Tarly

Dorne

crownlands and storm lords

posibly the hightowers

That would be something if it turns out LF and Varys were in on it together

That would be something if it turns out LF and Varys were in on it together

it just seems very suspisiouse that so much of what they do individualy is mutualy benefitial, most notably LF's insigation of the war of 5 kings, this creatng a smooth road for aegon, and that their suposed emnity is just a front to throw people

House Stark and House Tully. At least that would a house without a POV-chapter do. Like maybe revealing Casterlys, Florents,

House Tully seems like a very probable choice. They got their title from the Targaryans, they suffer under House Lannister/Baratheon and they face extinction anyway.

House Stark wouldn't care, wouldn't they loose a war against the current government. For them, it seems more like a Renly-option.

I would have said House Tyrell would have rallied The Reach to them, but Mace Tyrell describing Dany as being "as mad as her father" in ADWD kinda makes me question his motives for allying with The Targs in Roberts Rebellion.

The Crownlands seemed to be very pro-Targ though, and the Stormlands would probably rally to Aegon as well just to get the Lannisters off the throne.

Littlefinger will not support Aegon. He will remain with the Lannisters. Aegon is going to have a hard time. As LF says when times are interesting, you can never have too many swords.... And friends in westeros, when are times not intersting :)

It is certainly amazing what Aegon would do to Westeros. I think he will get strong resistance. Tyrells power come through Lannisters, so they may not switch sides that easily.

Aegon will have to conquer everything through battles. He should have gone to Dany. Dragons are needed to subdue Westerosi Lords. Aegon Party have not created any alliances with other Houses in Westeros like LF or Varys. They will have to win through fights. Martells will support Aegon... but many things may happen. Lannisters had Kevan to save them, but now we have Cersei who will be formidable with Robert Strong by her side.

Aegon will have to conquer everything through battles. He should have gone to Dany. Dragons are needed to subdue Westerosi Lords. Aegon Party have not created any alliances with other Houses in Westeros like LF or Varys. They will have to win through fights. Martells will support Aegon... but many things may happen. Lannisters had Kevan to save them, but now we have Cersei who will be formidable with Robert Strong by her side.

I believe Hightower would stay neutral to Aegon and will be tied up dealing with Euron's invasion and most likely victory over Oldtown.

Tarly and the Crownlands will rise for Aegon but Tarly will want rewards like Highgarden or even his daughter married to Aegon.

Littlefinger has no clout in the Vale or in the Riverlands. He may have a few lords in his pocket but no one will go to war against the crown for him. Littlefinger's authority is due to Tommen's rule. He needs Tommen to rule for his authority in the Vale to remain valid. Men like Bronze Yohn will put Littlefinger down the moment the order comes from Sansa Stark or Tommen. Have the Freys even seen Littlefinger's face? No one will rise for Littlefinger in the Riverlands either.

Maybe the Crownlands support Aegon, I doubt it and if they do it won't be tilll Aegon makes a move on Kings Landing, the Crownlands are ruled by the crown and it includes KL. Randyl Tarly already dismissed Aegon as a pretender, so why would he support Aegon? Plus the Tyrells want to sit the throne themselves, historically they were never kings only stewards and they want to change that.

Hightower is huge. I can see why people might think they'd support him, but on the other hand they've pretty much always played it very cautious, so I wouldn't be too sure.

They have been the sleeping giant forever....it would be interesting if they choose now to wake up.

Randyl Tarly already dismissed Aegon as a pretender, so why would he support Aegon?

Because his liege lord Mace Tyrell is a greedy and incompetent oaf, taking credit for his victories in battle and snapping up Brightwater Keep (on which Randyl's wife has a claim) for his second son (as if Highgarden wasn't enough). Randyl may feel unappreciated and unrewarded, how much longer do the proud men of Horn Hill have to bow to Lord Puff Fish? Why not swear fealty to a (black) dragon returned instead?

I think it will be mostly a bunch of smaller Houses as the big ones are tied up with some other cause at the moment. The only exception is House Arryn but even so Littlefinger may or may not support Aegon. You never know with that creep.

Archived