Denver, a new year, a new meet up

peterbound

• 2 months later...

Definitely - we're looking to get something together near the beginning of April - watching Ep 2 or 3 if we can find a public place w HBO or just meeting for dinner/drinks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to join up a viewing-party / meetup / Alamo-Drafthouse type of thingie in the north Denver area. Or just Denver; as long as it's a public place. Is there a spot like that for Ep 1?

(I don't have Facebook - I got rid of it. Over here I'd started a topic which got locked in general-discussion, because... I'm a n00b and I didn't get as far as this board. Profuse apologies.)

I'd like to join up a viewing-party / meetup / Alamo-Drafthouse type of thingie in the north Denver area. Or just Denver; as long as it's a public place. Is there a spot like that for Ep 1?

IIRC Sabby hosted it last year. Haven't heard anything about this year.

(I don't have Facebook - I got rid of it. Over here I'd started a topic which got locked in general-discussion, because... I'm a n00b and I didn't get as far as this board. Profuse apologies.)

I am going to try to find a place for one of the later episodes (3-4 probably). Somewhere public where everyone could meet. I'll be looking into it and updating here.

Anyone up for just meeting up next week sometime for drinks/dinner on an off night? Not sure what night works best for me yet, but thought this would be a good chance to hang out, meet new people.

Anyone up for just meeting up next week sometime for drinks/dinner on an off night? Not sure what night works best for me yet, but thought this would be a good chance to hang out, meet new people.

My work year restarts for real this Friday, and I have to send the IRS a big check in two weeks, so my answer would be a tentative, "Yes, but it depends on baseball." ETA: Though it appears that next week is devoid of that outside of Sunday, so I'm probably up for it, sure.

What do people think about Interstate Bar & Kitchen on Sante Fe? I was first thinking meeting at Renegade Brewery on 9th, but I'm pretty sure the tap room doesn't have food. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday night?

What do people think about Interstate Bar & Kitchen on Sante Fe? I was first thinking meeting at Renegade Brewery on 9th, but I'm pretty sure the tap room doesn't have food. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday night?

I'm out of town in VEGAS next week. After that I'm a loser with no plans.

It's kind of fun. Some of the tables look like cars; not much else to distinguish it.

The beginning of May would be better for me - I keep forgetting to check this forum. It's easier to tell people what to do than to get a lot of input, so just pick a day and announce it.

Archived