Is there a calendar /database for 2013 Cons anywhere?

Alytha

I'm looking for some interesting sci-fi /fantasy themed Cons to go to in 2013 (and maybe meet some of you excellent people :) )

Is there a kind of unified database of Cons (preferably in Europe) on the net somewhere?

Or should we just start compiling it here?

Thanks for any suggestions :)

Regina started this thread on New England cons in 2013. :)

Wiki has a list of scifi conventions, but at the top it states that it's only for that genre, no others. This one is similar. It looks a bit like you have to search either by genre (sff, comic, horror, etc.) or by individual convention to get much info.

I'm looking for some interesting sci-fi /fantasy themed Cons to go to in 2013 (and maybe meet some of you excellent people :) )

Is there a kind of unified database of Cons (preferably in Europe) on the net somewhere?

Or should we just start compiling it here?

Thanks for any suggestions :)

Will you consider LoneStarCon? GRRM will be there and some of us will be there too! :)

Thank you Angalin and Baitac, but I'm looking for stuff in Europe this year. I've been to the US two years in a row now, that's enough for a bit (really hate long flights), so no WorldCon for me this year. Next year in London, though :)

Archived