Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melon Gibjoy

Southamericans?

I don't know if ths is the right forum, but general chatter is enough for me...

So, are there southamerican people here? I'm from Paraguay.

But nothing related to it showed up at searching paraguay on forums, just football related stuff.

Maybe i should go to a bookstore and wait til someone buys an asoiaf book, and then stalk her/him (her would be better) for a few months.

Check out the Brotherhood without Banners forum - there will be info. of local get togethers, people's locations, etc.

There are a few South Americans roaming about (I mean if they want to come forefront they'll probably holler here).

I'm from the Spanish Caribbean, so technically I'm North American; though if we group ourselves into Latin America then maybe I'm in your team?

There is several brazilians here (like, well, me)... at least 5-6. I never been to Paraguay, but I know a couple of paraguayans.

I am Trinidad a few miles off Venezuela. They are not quite sure where to put us, we have been North, Central and South American depending on the inclination of the writer. There is a large population of Venezuelans, Guyanese and Colombians here though.

I'm not Paraguayan, I'm English, but I am currently wearing an Albiroja. I have to say Asunción is one of my favourite cities on Earth.

Ciudad del Este gets into my "10 places I never want to live" list though...

I'm not Paraguayan, I'm English, but I am currently wearing an Albiroja. I have to say Asunción is one of my favourite cities on Earth.

Ciudad del Este gets into my "10 places I never want to live" list though...

Great, im from Asuncion, and I've only been twice in CDE years ago, so i can't remember much.

Dude I´m from Paraguay aswell, I was just about to make a thread trying to find fellow paraguayans here but it seems you won me for over a year :p