"Only Cat"

Pinkie Baelish

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie: As for your taste in women, well each to their own. With a knife to my throat, Cateyln or Lysa? I may chose Catelyn's Corpse. Ser,may I suggest changing your motto (and the title of this topic) to "Only Cat!...And that cute little redheaded maid!" -It would certainly be more genuine, if not as poetic.

• 2 weeks later...

I do feel sorry for Lysa very much though, she was forced to abort a child when she was young and then forced to marry a man much, much older and to suffer miscarriage after miscarriage whilst being played around by LF half her life. Poor Lysa. :(

She could have thought a little bit better, couldn't she? I mean, when LF and Lysa had their night, it was kind of obvious he loved Cat. Still, Lysa blinded herself about that. And she lived what she always knew to be a lie. I'm not saying LF was alright in this: wayyy far from that! Still, she could have managed to be a smart woman and leave Petyr.

After all those incidents (including she having to marry Jon and all), she became this woman everyone knows as selfish, which did not only happen because of these events, but also because of her own choices, in my opinion.

Around here, saying that a character deserved to have something bad happen to him or her is frowned upon. We don't like hate threads either. Have a reasonable discussion or move on to another topic.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, Lysa was mentally ill. A lifetime of misfortune, bad choices and regrets had overtaken her. Robert will be better off if he falls into the right hands. Middle Finger will reap what he sows, and the only one I truly feel any empathy for is Sansa. Once again, left in the hands of a selfish, powerful and dishonest person, she is about to learn more lessons. I am eagerly awaiting to see what type of person she turns out to be. Maybe another Dany? Someone who can relate to being used and abused for others' benefit and pleasure? We'll see.

Archived