Will Stannis yield to Daenerys?

Anonomaly

She won him over with her charisma? Well, thats certainly one way of putting it. Im sure it was her charisma and not her storied good looks that brought the Essos version of Charlie Sheen to her side. Im not sure her good looks will work on Stannis though (nor her charisma).

Her dragons will.

Tiny things are already more than a match for dozens of men and have toasted hundreds. Tiny things are growing quickly and will become a pest in the very near future.

Aren't you stark fans fond of saying winter is coming? Well my good ser winter is here and dragons have trouble fighting in some rain imagine what the snow will do to them.

Aren't you stark fans fond of saying winter is coming? Well my good ser winter is here and dragons have trouble fighting in some rain imagine what the snow will do to them.

Actually you raise a good point. Most characters inbook don't know much about dragons, it would be interesting to see what they can really do (and what they can't do) instead of relying on legends.

Martin did say however dragons were WMDs. If Dany can bring even one into play that's a major game changer despite their smaller seize. And she we will likely control at least one dragon. But the question is...who's going to control the other two, and will humans find effective counter meassures against them this time.

Martin did say however dragons were WMDs. If Dany can bring even one into play that's a major game changer despite their smaller seize. And she we will likely control at least one dragon. But the question is...who's going to control the other two, and will humans find effective counter meassures against them this time.

I would like to quote Apple Martini but I can´t find exactly what she said, so I try to recite it as best as possible:
Ask Mariya Martell how much of a fuck Dorne gives about dragons.

I don't understand your references I never got passed Stratego, Command&Conquer, Age of Empires and Total War games. ;)

Dude... Dune II. Way before C&C. Anyway: every faction has its own unique units in addition to generic troops like infantry or tanks. Death Hand is an unstoppable tactical nuke with devastating effect if it hits its designated target (unlikely), Saboteur is one invisible dude able to sneak past front lines and deliver death with surgical precision right in the middle of the enemy base (if not detected earlier).

I would like to quote Apple Martini but I can´t find exactly what she said, so I try to recite it as best as possible:

But that's Dorne. Dorne has a very good climate and landscape to withhold the dragons and armies. The rest of Westeros, however, does not have such a combination. The woods in the North can be burned down and the whole South minus Dorne can be burned down as well. There are ways to fight against dragons, of course, since nothing is invincible. But the Mariya Martell quote, however badass it is, only applies to Dorne. Sad to say. I'd like to see those dragons dead. Or at least controlled.

You´re right, it´s just Dorne. :( But we know that heavy rain kept one of the Dragons down at Storms End during the Conquest. S/He still could fight while kept on the ground but what would a blizzard in the North do to them? I kind of hope that a true northern blizzard makes them useless and makes them easier to kill…but I have the fear that those scaly pests might even enjoy it in the north during winter :(

Dany's 'charisma'? Is she going to sleep with all her soldiers?

What charisma has she herself for leading warriors? Why would her fans even want to entertain the idea of her, 16 year old inept at matters of war as she admits self, become a great commander?

The Mary Sue that Mounts the World (or in this case Daario Naharis).

We know the ''Bolton has blundered''-quotes already. :P And the other TWOW-quotes as well. You've posted them so often here I'm afraid I can wake up in the night and recite them.

Me too!! :lol:

I recited one for my dad the other night and he told me that I need to get a life. :read:

Whoa whoa whoa! The dragons are "fire made flesh" and will not be sidelined due to rain and snow. Hopefully all three of them will run away and be free. :wub:

Archived