R+L=J v.39

Angalin

If you (plural) already have this all figured out, why are you even on this forum discussing it? By the way you're talking, there's no room for arguments or discussion. If you all believe R+L=J, what's the point here, really?

Look at it like this:

The R+J=L theory is Westeros, this thread is the Wall, you (and people like you) are the Others, Jon Icefyre is LC, and the rest of us are all brothers trying to stop your crazy ass from destroying the realm. :cool4:

This. All I keep thinking about is the real life example of Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth I - Anne was offered annullment in exchage for her life but the other side of that coin was the it would have made Elizabeth a bastard. As a result Anne refused and thus Elizabeth kept her place in the line of succession - and when she did take the throne ruled for decades. None of which would have been possible if her mother had allowed herself to be set aside instead of executed.

:agree: Bingo

Look at it like this:

The R+J=L theory is Westeros, this thread is the Wall, you (and people like you) are the Others, Jon Icefyre is LC, and the rest of us are all brothers trying to stop your crazy ass from destroying the realm. :cool4:

Haha well actually i'd say APPLE Martini is LC I don't even compare to her expertise!! Lol but I like the analogy.

A scenario in time order:

(1) Ned has held Robert's bastard, Mya Stone, so she had to have been born.

(2) All parties go to the ToH, where Robert first sees Lyanna in person.

(3) While at the ToH, Lyanna hears the rumor about Robert having a bastard in the Vale.

(4) Ned and Lyanna are back in WF, where conversation about Mya Stone happens and Rickard approves of Robert's request.

(5) Ned goes back to Vale to tell Robert and be there for when Aerys calls for heads.

This scenario leaves Lyanna in Wintefell. Is there any realistic scenario of Rhaegar and co getting Lyanna out of the North?

No not unless Lyanna is in on it, no way it could be done with her in winterfell, no ports the distance it to great, to easy to cut them off at the neck. They have to about 2500 miles on horse it would take two months, trying to avoid people and being in hiding would greatly slow their movement down. She had to leave Winterfell to meet him and it had to be near a port. She has to get out of the north to pull it off. Even if they rode hard they would exhaust their horses in a day or two, they would have to ride past city after city of the north and allies to to the north. Food would be an issue and so would shelter. It would take months by horse to get to the tower of Joy.

Archived