Jaime Lannister, how will he die

CWKEEFE

I cannot die while Cersei lives, he told himself. We will die together as we were born together.

We will leave this world together, as we once came into it

"If he were dead, I would know it. We came into this world together, Uncle. He would not go without me."

He was your twin, your shadow, your other half, another voice whispered. Once, perhaps, she thought. No longer. He has become a stranger to me.

I thought that I was the Warrior and Cersei was the Maid, but all the time she was the Stranger, hiding her true face from my gaze.

I should have had the sword not him.

Jaime is Cersei's valonqar, and he will kill her. I think he will strangle her with the Hand's chain while she takes his sword and stabs him with it.

Jaime will die defending Dany, the Kingslayer becomes the Queenmaker.

Jaime will die in an old age, respected and loved, married to Brienne, watching their children growing old. Their children have Jaime's beauty and Brienne's dignity and sense of honour.

Jaime will die, proving to the world that he is honourable and kind. In the years to come, people will refer to Jaime Lannister as equal to Ser Arthur Dayne, Goldenhand the Just.

Jaime will die and he will be remembered as the knight who killed his king, the Lannister who slept with his sister, the man who pushed a little boy from a window, a useless cripple, good for nothing and the true father of Joffrey Baratheon. The Oathbreaker.

Jaime will not die in the books. The finally page will be written and he will be still alive, contrary to what most readers anticipate. This is GRRM we are talking about, almost everything he writes is contrary to what the readers expect.

Jaime Lannister will not die. Instead he will roam the Kingdoms, with Ilyn and Brienne, showing the world what real knights should be and should not be about.

Jaime Lannister will not die, instead he will live through songs, just like Prince Aemon the Dragonknight and Baelor Breakspear.

Who cares if he lives or dies anyway?

Peronally I would be content if in both of the upcoming novels we had more of his POV chapters.

Archived