Arthur Darvill

Lyanna Mormont

Personally I don't see it. Just can't imagine him as a powerfully built knight. He's small, looks even younger than he is and just doesn't seem physical enough for the part. Just my opinion of course.

:agree: true... Areo had said:
This one is not so easily seduced as was his Sworn Brother…Ser Arys was a boy, despite his years. This one is a man, and wary.

I think Arys is Santiago Cabrera

hmm he looks pretty dornish if you ask me ;) I always imagined the people from the reach to look more like people from northern france or germany tbh. :blushing:

Oh he'd make a brilliant Arys! I was just going for Swann personality-wise... Plus I just think Arthur should be in everything ever :)

indeed!

hmm he looks pretty dornish if you ask me ;) I always imagined the people from the reach to look more like people from northern france or germany tbh. :blushing:

Agreed. Cabrera looks more how I would picture someone that was Dornish or from the Free Cities. A matter of fact he is the actor that I originally thought would be perfect as Daario until that part was already cast.

True... But I think that he is quite...knightly

How about http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3518017024/nm2151126 then?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived