The Next Dead Stark

TheWOLFbeyondTHEwall

On Average, GRRM ices a Stark every other book. Book 1(NED) Book 3(ROB) Book 5(JON supposedly). From this we can assume and almost guarantee that one or two more Starks will be buried in the winterfell crypts before its all said and done. The question is who?

Arya- Does her obsession with those who have wronged her family put her at a disadvantage?

Bran- does becoming a tree qualify as dying?

Rickon- not too involved in the plot except that hes with asha, might be the easiest Stark for readers to part with.

Jon-If he doesnt die essentially and is resurrected, a life of resurrection as seen from lady stoneheart and Beric Dondarrion, is not so cool.

Sansa- My personal favorite for the next stark to peace out. Has a few skills at court but the only stark who hasn't caught a body yet. partly responsible for ned's death and the most boring POV

OR the highly unlikely probability that these are the remaining Starks left to avenge the death of their father and brother, and take back their Castle and lands.

What do you think?

I don't want Sansa to die, i need someone to tell me what Littlefinger is up too, love that guy. And besides, she's learning how to play the game, so i still have hope on her. But yeah, she was partly responsible for Ned's death, way back when she was naive and stupid. I don't hold that against her, tho.

I also think the starks deaths are almost over, i'm pretty sure Arya will die just at the end, after killing someone really important, but i don't know if GRRM's wife would allow him to do that.

Why is Sansa responsable for Ned's death? She asked for mercy.

Because she "ratted him out", keeping in mind that Cersei says she didn't need Sansa's help, Sansa's 12 at the time (keep in mind, no one on this board was ever rebellious or disobeyed their parents), and oh yeah Sansa didn't tell Joffrey that he should give the crowd a show.

Hey we haven't seen that one in a while.....give him some credit for bringing back and old times favourite :lol:

I quite literally stopped posting here because someone tried to argue that they never disobeyed their parents during a discussion of this "issue". Most people here are smart, but a lot of smart people are just too damn stubborn for their own good.

I quite literally stopped posting here because someone tried to argue that they never disobeyed their parents during a discussion of this "issue". Most people here are smart, but a lot of smart people are just too damn stubborn for their own good.

Well when I joined the forums a couple months ago, there was a "Sansa hate" thread started at least once a week....now I haven't see one for quite a long time now.

These days my cell phone is synchronized:

Monday: why is Aegon fake?

Tuesday: xxxx is secret targ.

Wednesday: Jon burned his hand so he can't be a Targ

Thursday: Will Stannis yield to....

Friday: Ned/Syrio/Robb/etc is alive and hiding in....

Archived