So i think i will record a version of The Dornishman's wife

Where Boars Glow

Please do it like Shane MacGowan, it will bring tears to my eyes. :drunk:

Well thats 2 votes...one from you and one from me :) I will give it a week and get to the studio :) I will start getting

Fiddle

Mando

Guitar

whiskey

Bodhran

all ready :)

I was going to say try a Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds ''Murder Ballads'' type style and this fits really perfectly with Shane Macgowan too because he collaborated on one of the murder ballads with Nick didn't he?

They did a few covers ata charity show together i know...like what a wonderful world.

Good luck :thumbsup:

I like this one:

I heard that one.....it is good. Good production. A bit to much vocoder for my taste. Also prettier then i plan on doing it. I always thought of this as more of a baudy song...because of the ending.

I heard that one.....it is good. Good production. A bit to much vocoder for my taste. Also prettier then i plan on doing it. I always thought of this as more of a baudy song...because of the ending.

You are right. But I like the fact that it had kind of Medieval ring to it and not guitars or pianos etc...

You are right. But I like the fact that it had kind of Medieval ring to it and not guitars or pianos etc...

I agree i did rather like the harp effect. Maybe i will add in some harps on keyboard.....although how i have started is arranging

Mandolin

Guiltar one

12 string guitar

2 vocals 1 solo one a chorus

bass

irish war drums

tamborine

I agree i did rather like the harp effect. Maybe i will add in some harps on keyboard.....although how i have started is arranging

Mandolin

Guiltar one

12 string guitar

2 vocals 1 solo one a chorus

bass

irish war drums

tamborine

You mean bodhran? I would say a lute but I see that you have mandolin. I like zither too.

Archived