First Production Stills from Season 3

Westeros

I don't understand, how can Robb's wife be a Westerling now, when we already have a backstory on her? o.0 lol

Are we suppose to think the Lannisters have bannermen families in the free cities now? because that's really stupid honestly.

I think the FB people just made a mistake, because if not....then lol...just lol.

She also has a last name already, it's "Maegyr" rofl...and what kind of noble family has a daughter working as a healer? :l

Where did you see that Thoros and Beric are being introduced in episode 1?

Beric not necessarily, but it says so in the description of Thoros's photo.

But he doesn't look controlled by Mel to me, only exhausted.

The photos don't line up, so it's entirely possible they were taken at different moment in a scene or entirely different scenes.

Beric not nessacarily, but it says so in the description of Thoros's photo.

The photos don't line up, so it's entirely possible they were taken at different moment in a scene or entirely different scenes.

I see, but how does Westeros.org know the episodes? Leaked info?

Why did we conclude Talisa is a Westerling? I don't see that anywhere? If it was in the photo description I'm sure it was just a typo on Elio's part.

In the oficial page of the show on Facebook, she's tagged as Talisa Westerling, which is pretty odd.

In the oficial page of the show on Facebook, she's tagged as Talisa Westerling, which is pretty odd.

Oh. That is really weird.

Westerling instead of Maegyr was probably just an error.

But how? Someone at PR who read the book mixed them up or something? That's very unprofessional.

I see, but how does Westeros.org know the episodes? Leaked info?

It's either in the press release or Westeros figured it out from the photo names, like someone mentioned earlier.

Maybe she's really a Westerling and we just don't know it yet...

That would be really weird, since I'm pretty sure she was cast in part for her exotic/non-caucasian looks, which wouldn't fit with the location of the Westerlands.

Maybe she's really a Westerling and we just don't know it yet...

That's what I'm thinking. She will reveal herself as a Westerling and as a piece of Tywin's game, probably at the RW. What's more likely? That the admin of the page confused the character with Jeyne Westerling or that he wasn't careful and revealed a spoiler that she's a Westerling? If he remembered her first name, I doubt he'd put Westerling as her last name.

That's what I'm thinking. She will reveal herself as a Westerling and as a piece of Tywin's game, probably at the RW. What's more likely? That the admin of the page confused the character with Jeyne Westerling or that he wasn't careful and revealed a spoiler that she's a Westerling? If he remembered her first name, I doubt he'd put Westerling as her last name.

I'm really starting to believe that she is in fact a Westerling. She is crucial in the books, no way the show would let that part out.

That would be really weird, since I'm pretty sure she was cast in part for her exotic/non-caucasian looks, which wouldn't fit with the location of the Westerlands.

Lol exactly.

But knowing this show and it's love of white-washing she will probably take a really good bath (aka they'll apply a ton of paler makeup to her face) and 'whiten' her up a bit with contouring of her features.

:l

I don't even remember how she got to know it in the books... Who breaked the news for her.. Tyrion?

Yes, it was Tyrion who told her.

In any case, Sansa should be married at this point (there is a ring as well), should be unhappy purely on that ground even if she doesn't know the other thing yet.

I suppose Ebevan may be right that Tyrion is about to tell her and we will see a change in her expression (maybe only after he leaves her alone).

Well, HBO changed the photo description, now it's "Talisa Maegyr", as it should be. I'm not sure what this means. It could be a spoiler or a mistake, and I'd bet on a spoiler. Oh well, we'll see I guess.

I think it was a mistake, since the name on the photo on the makingofgameofthrones site is 'Talisa Maegyr Stark'. I don't see what the point of some complex switch would be at this point, especially since it would be confusing for non-readers.

Archived