What would you do?

Nerolunar

Hello! well, I would like to ask what your future would be, if you lived in Westeros or Essos. would you be a knight, a castellan, a maester, or something else? I would study in the Citadel and become a maester :)

I wouldnt mind working at sea somehow, dangerous though that may be. As a merchant perhaps..A wineseller down in the Arbor wouldnt be too bad either, though I would be unfamiliar with the weather..

In Westeros: being a noble in the neck would be nice. All day hunting and getting to see Howland Reed in person from time to time.

In Essos:

1. getting myself to the free cities, making a small fortune

2. traveling to Westeros, learning to fight properly

3. traveling back to Essos after that and founding a Sellsword company similar to the GC and then kicking ass

4. maybe carving out my own personal kingdom…

5. oh and adopting the old gods to honour Howland Reed.

Royal Food Tester. Oh yes.

You better stay away from weddings ;)

In Westeros: being a noble in the neck would be nice. All day hunting and getting to see Howland Reed in person from time to time.

[....]

Damn I would be terrified of either stepping in the wrong place or being snakebit taking a dump, or even from drinking the water. Judging by what happened to the Ironborn at the Moat its not a place I would want to spend time in.. :P

Archived