What would you do?

Nerolunar

Maester doesn't seem like a bad choice: it lets me turn into one of the most educated people out there and become councillor and friend of some lord. It's not risky, as a knight and excludes me of levies. Even in the event of a military defeat, maesters are likely to spare the worse, due their knowledge, scarcity and the fact they are sworn to the castle/city, not the lord. Technically, I'd be supposed to take a celibate vote, but nothing really prevents me from getting a mistress and making sure my friendly lord provides the bastards with better opportunities than most people out there.

Maesters might even have a good chance of living a long life!

Am I missing some clever reference? Do they have sex changes in Westeros? Then again who knows what Qyburn is caple of.

No. I am a female and Dorne seems pretty sexually liberal so i'm thinking to be a Dornish noblewoman might be pretty good. Or even just any Dornish woman.

This may put me in bad light considering this is one of my first posts (Hi everybody!) but I think it would be an absolute joy to be Dany's nipple twister in Qarth.

Celebrities who have photo shoots and such always hire nipple twisters to make sure their nipples look immaculate through the tank tops, dresses etc.

Now, I imagine Dany to be stunning. She would probably knock most guys off of their feet. However she has very Diva-esque characteristics- "I am the blood of the dragon" and all- so I think it would be fair to say she would DEMAND a nipple twister while wearing those Qartheen dresses with her breast exposed.

So yeah, all in all, I would be Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen's official nipple twister. :pimp:

:thumbsup:

Since I love to read, drink, and travel I think I would be Tyrion's companion. Together we would travel from the Wall to the Arbor, from the Summer Isles through Valaryria, and all across the known world. And since I am a third son in real life I think I would join the Night's Watch when I turn fifty.

The world of ASoIaF is a beautiful place, I'd travel all over Westeros and Essos as a masterless warrior, a drifter, wanderer, a ronin. A lot like a samurai, powerful, skilled, calm, and helping smallfolk along the way while meeting new people and visiting exciting places.

Archived