Would Sansa have been happy marrying Loras Tyrell like she often imagines?

Baratheon3508

Shouldn't this question really concern Willas Tyrell instead of Loras? She was infatuated with the latter, but it's his brother whom she actually made up her mind to marry and to have a happy live with.

Then yes, as I said above, Willas was the best option, an in Martin's world, that means it never gonna happen :P

I think she would have been pleasantly happy with Willas (from what we know of him) and as someone above mentioned she would be living in a pretty place with flowers and Willas sounds like he would be kind to her and ultimately she could have a caring and eventually sexual relationship with him. But then again, what do we truly know about Willas?

Yeah, when it comes to Willas, I think we can safely say she would have been a lot happier, even though this comes with the catch that we haven't met him directly. Bottom line: she was actually allowed to have some say in this match, and felt a willingness to make the marriage work.

Yeah, when it comes to Willas, I think we can safely say she would have been a lot happier, even though this comes with the catch that we haven't met him directly. Bottom line: she was actually allowed to have some say in this match, and felt a willingness to make the marriage work.

Defiitely, this is the most important part for me too; she actually started to feel hopeful for this pairing and showed a willingness to be married to Willas.

@GillyTarly: He's only crippled with a bad leg (one leg was crushed in a tourney against Oberyn), and is otherwise described as being kindly and very capable and intelligent, I think its also mentioned he is quite comely to look on but I don't have any quotes to back this up at present.

Whereas Tyrion is supposed to be very ugly even though it's some times hard to forget this seeing as Peter Dinklage is rather handsome not to mention Tyrion's warped views on women.

I think that should could have married any of the Tyrell siblings and been happier than where she is now. She would have been protected and comfortable in the Reach, and The Lannisters would just have to sit there and deal with it because Mace Tyrell is too important of an ally to risk upsetting. Although Willas is probably still the best candidate, because from what we've heard about him, he's an all-around good dude and the least likely to get Sansa hurt by doing something impulsive or stupid. I was pretty disappointed when that Tyrell scheme didn't work out.

I think she would be very happy with Willas. Loras is the perfect knight, but we know his sexual condition. It wouldn't work; he could die in battle or even he could despise her. She would love him, but he wouldn't love her.

Archived