If you could reveal anything to a character...

Beeromir

Jon, I think I know who your parents are. You'll wanna sit down...

He's probably already sitting down. Or laying down. :leaving:

Ned Stark: Your death will cause the downfall of House Lannister. Your death was ultimately a good thing. But still sad. :bawl:

Oberyn Martell: Hey. Guy. Don't come anywhere near Gregor Clegane's face. Just sayin'.

I know this would totally decimate our books but I would tell Ned," Robert is a lost cause and he can not be saved from himself, or saved from the Lannisters. He's not the same brother you loved. Your first loyalty should be to your children and your second loyalty should be your Northern countrymen, so you need to stay home and guard them well."

He's probably already sitting down. Or laying down. :leaving:

He's just resting. :cool4:

I know this would totally decimate our books but I would tell Ned," Robert is a lost cause and he can not be saved from himself, or saved from the Lannisters. He's not the same brother you loved. Your first loyalty should be to your children and your second loyalty should be your Northern countrymen, so you need to stay home and guard them well."

Well said. So, true... :crying:

To Joffrey: You had a fine chick from the North.........and you blew it kid.

To Joffrey: I wasn't kidding bruh, you messed up.

To Victarion: Yooo Vic, you hear about the boy king Joffrey? This mofo had a fine chick from the North and he blew it....oh oh, also, don't fight Ser Barristan. I know he looks old, but he's still a boss!

To Aegon: There's a chick from the North named Sansa Stark...fine as hell. Go get that!

Robb: Dont send Theon to the Iron Islands. Bad Move

Robb: Dont marry Jeyne. Bad move

Since he wont listen ill speak to Catelyn instead

Catelyn: Leave the hall quickly before its too late! :crying:

Catelyn: Walder Frey doesnt care about Jingelbell, so run before the "make an end" :crying: :crying:

Catelyn: Bran, Rickon, Sansa, and Arya are alive and Arya was only a few moments away :bawl:. Why Martin Why :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Robb: Dont send Theon to the Iron Islands. Bad Move

Robb: Dont marry Jeyne. Bad move

Since he wont listen ill speak to Catelyn instead

Catelyn: Leave the hall quickly before its too late! :crying:

Catelyn: Walder Frey doesnt care about Jingelbell, so run before the "make an end" :crying: :crying:

Catelyn: Bran, Rickon, Sansa, and Arya are alive and Arya was only a few moments away :bawl:. Why Martin Why :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

A day will come when GRRM will have to answer for his crimes against characters.

I would tell Randyll Tarly the the Others and the Wights are REAL and DEADLY and they are moving south. If he could be convinced he might actually be one of the only Southron lords to try to do something. Plus - I'd let him know his son is known as Slayer.

Archived